School Starts Now!! What do u think??

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by lukedecop, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't worry Boba. I still have red spot TYS 2 years ago. I think quite pointless to memorise if you don't undertsand concepts.

"Go uni sure suffer even if u memorise and got straights As for A levels. "
    Is this true? This is quoted from many of my teachers.

Hee. Lucky I don't memorise. But this definitely put me at a disadvantaged postion since I have to derive the formulas again during exam.
  2. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I think the point is, know the formules and memorized the concepts so that you can twist it around to answer the questions you get. I think questions there days are mostly "creative-thinking" type, even at my Poly level.
  3. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah DE you are the man!

But I don't like to memorise. If I started to I will just memorise w/o thinking about y this will happen.
  4. bobafett81 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Arghhhh... the class nerd beat me in the Accounting test!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

5. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    You already say he's a nerd. Just be nerder than him and u will beat him.

Yeah 10 hrs more to end of Prelims!!!
  6. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    -_-secura-_- - I kept telling my friend sitting beside me 'May the Force be with you!' or something to do with Force and Star Wars and she went, 'Aiyah you, why everything also Star Wars one?' :D

The only prelims experience I can share so far are PSLE prelims. :p Was soooo worried when I got back my prelim results, but PSLE wasn't too bad. Now PSLE doesn't seem so frightening any more, now that the 'O' Levels are the next thing to beat... [face_plain]
  7. delta7_interceptor Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sighx clare, Mrs Loh was so clueless when the whole class started laughing whenever she used the word "Force"... I mean, when u started laughing den the rest of the class followed after getting the joke... :: rolls eyes ::

What only O' Levels to beat, we have our streaming to worry about man. If we dun get this, it is history liaoz...
  8. bobafett81 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yay!!!!!!!

I won the Class nerd today in Financial Management test!!!!!!!!

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.