School sucks.

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Terr_Mys, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terr_Mys Force Ghost

star 6
    And homework. And kids. And people in general. Especially guys. And girls. And lazy people (like me). Also, people who suck. Like, most of 'em. Especially mean and stupid ones. And Democrats. And n00bs. And Gregory the Elder.

And you.
  2. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    When I suck nobody complains... ;)
  3. Terr_Mys Force Ghost

star 6
    Get your mind out of Ireland, because the Irish suck too!

And I don't mean that in the dirty way.

Well, ok, maybe.

Let's ask Kaine! :)
  4. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    When I suck nobody complains...

Yes...yes that's what I'm after. Keep going.

5. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    You know what sucks? RA'S WHO LIE TO YOUR FACE AND EXPECT YOU NOT TO CATCH THEM WHEN THEY'RE BEING STUPID ABOUT IT. [face_mad]
  6. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Well...good to see you've got thout out of your system...
  7. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Actually, I'm rather liking school.
  8. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm only taking two classes (8 credits) this quarter, and they're both classes I'm kind of interested in. Basically, after two years of college, I decided I'm not sure what I want to major in (so that may be two years of a computer science major down the drain), so I'm taking the year "off" and living at home and taking half time of classes in no particular major for fun at community college.

Anyway, to get to the point, I'm actually kind of looking forward to that starting (which isn't for a couple more weeks, quarter system y'know).
  9. DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "When I suck nobody complains... "

Maybe because your teeth are dangerously close to something they care deeply about? [face_thinking]
  10. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    When I suck nobody complains...

Please come over I'd like to test you on this
  11. Terr_Mys Force Ghost

star 6
    Actually, I'm rather liking school.

Which is why you suck. :)

Although, I can understand liking college, but it's still full of people, and they suck. Usually. And yet I still love them.

12. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm angry that I had to give up my insomniac ways for school. School thinks and can just begin and everyone's life just suddenly has to change. Anyway I'm starting my senior year. It is good. People think senior year is easy, but I'm taking the most difficult classes I can. I don't know why must I must be mad. The good thing about taking the difficult classes is there are only a few of us in each class and most of them are girls. What does this mean for me? Going over their houses more often. Anyway I am balancing a college search, work at the local mobil gas station as well as my courses. It is not too difficult. High School is not really that hard. Anyway I get sick of the scum bags in the hallways. Anyway my old history teacher has become principal and he is like our friend (He is like a friend to my friends and I.)

Anyway I would like to return to the freedom of summer.

-Seldon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.