main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV School

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediMasterRevan, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I'm really board and I'm new to these boards so first I would like to introduce myself. I'm Jimmy and I'm 16 years old and I go to Bishop Gorman High School. It is a coincidence that I found this board because I saw Morondude in the Star Wars Community and it said something about Southern Nevada so I asked him about it and he show me to this board. So I'm glad to be here and now onto my original subject....
    O.K. today I went back to school and I began to realize again how much I hate it and on top of that I even had homework!! SO I had much rather spend my whole day on here. So I wanted to say hi to you all I will be coming on here everyday and hopefully adding some good insight into this forum.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Are you sure I was in the Spoilers Allowed board and not the Star Wars Community board?

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    heh that's what sucks about going to them catholic private schools, they start earlier than everyone else, cause the rest of the public school don't start for like another 11 days.

4. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    God you go to Gorman. And your a Star Wars fan. I feel horrible for you.

Nice to meet ya :)

-Bishop Gorman High School Class of 2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.