main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Sci-fi convention in Dallas with Steve Sansweet and Princess Leia (Comic Con?)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Anybody planning on a trip to Dallas for this in October...It's the 15 and 16? Didn't know since it's not that far?

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I cant find any info about it where did you hear about it at.

3. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I wanna go!! I wanna go!!!

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    http://www.scifiexpo.com/

I started a thread in the MidSouth Regional Discussion about a get together. :)

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    A fellow student who is big time into Comics was talking about it in the language lab this morning at school so I was looking around for it and found it on the Regional Discussions...Man, I like my internet connection at school so much better than my dial up at home, thought I'd throw the idea out since Dallas really isn't all that far... It says that Steve Sansweet does a "road show" where you bring your collectibles and he tells you what they're worth...costs a donation or something like that, just go to the link that is just above this.
    Later
    [face_pig]

6. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    October is pretty busy for me, as my anniversary and my wife's birthday are that month, plus TimmyCon and the Masque the last two weekends in October.

I would love to go, but I don't know if I can swing it the week before TimmyCon and right in between the anniversary and birthday.

**Hangs head and frets about this weekend**

7. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I agree with Dodge I have a birthday and anniversiry in October plus was planning on TimmyCon2. But Im thinking of taking the wife to Dallas for out anny. Oh look honey theres a SCI FI convention going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.