Sci-Fi Expo In Dallas: Ocotber 20 & 21: Star Wars special.

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by hyperspace_police, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    This one is close to home and Star Wars themed...

So... we might as well get up a caravan and go...

Here's the link to the website where you can find more information...

Sci-Fi Expo
  2. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    My wife and my baby have birthdays that weekend, so probably not for me...
  3. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
  4. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll be going. :) Mack already took leave, so we're definitely there.
  5. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Its my naked day that month. And that weekend is our anniversary. But Julia and I will be there Tre' has a marching contest to go to see he'll have to stay behind. Broke as hell but we'll be there.

6. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I've agreed that we'll have something for the Fan Force table that will be there? Mid South is doing a combo table.

If you have pics... I'm in desperate need. This is out change to exhibit ourselves and our community service and such and so on ...

I've got a bit of time... but it'll be here before you know it.

If you're interested in the special tickets (where you have a guaranteed seat etc... those went on sale over the weekend and are limited in numbers so get on over to the site and check it out if it's something you wanted to get in on.

Later
    HP
  7. niktom Jedi Padawan

Can't wait for this! Got my VIP tix and ready to go.

Some of you may have seen me if you were at the Dallas Comic Con 9. I had the YaksPub.com Booth.

I have a few pics up here from the con.

Not going to be able to have the booth this time though... cost too much :(

Oh well, I'll be too busy being a fanboy anyway.

Hope to see some of you there!
  8. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    There are several of us going to Dallas for this one.

Perhaps we can find you and meet you then.

Will send you more information as the con gets nearer with contact information for those of us
    going...

Looking forward to it...
  9. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    BUMP... cause it's coming up soon... Less than a month now.

10. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    In case you don't check the con site very often:

Here's the schedule of events...

October 20th: Saturday
    09:30am Will call ticket pickup open for all preregistered VIP and SPeedPass customers.
    10:00am Exhibit hall open to VIP and SpeedPass customers.
    10:30am Autograph area open to VIP and SpeedPass customers.
    11:00am Exhibit hall open to all attendees.
    12:00pm Celebrating 30 years of collecting STAR WARS with Steve Sansweet, Duncan Jenkins, and Philip Wise.
    01:00pm Autograph hall open to general admission. (Time estimated - General admission may enter after VIP and SP tix holders).
    02:00pm Return of the Sith with Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch, and Daniel Logan.
    03:00pm Lucasfilm Presentation. The future of Star Wars with Steve Sansweet.
    05:00pm Costume Contest hosted by JediOKC.
    06:00pm Event closes for day.

October 21st: Sunday

12:00pm Exhibit hall open to all attendees.
    12:00pm Autograph area open to VIP and SpeedPass customers.
    12:30pm Voices from far, far away with Grey Delisle, Tom Kane, and Matthew Wood.
    01:00pm Autograph hall open to general admission. (Time estimated - General admission may enter after VIP and SP tix holders).
    01:30pm I'm a Star Wars alien with Peter Mayhew, Tim Rose, Mike Quinn, Femi Taylor and Paul Weston.
    05:00pm Event closes for day.

11. niktom Jedi Padawan

I cannot wait for this coming weekend. If any of you are going in early then check this out.

Star Wars Madness has been set up by Madness Comics & Games along with my buddies at Galactic Productions. I have been asked to produce a Yak's Pub exclusive print for use at this event and will be attending.

[image=http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j210/niktomchuck/Yaks%20Pub%20Misc/l_6c13aba13e06eb1e91f53d6e6f131cb5.jpg]

I will also be at Fan Days Saturday and Sunday. Did anyone get tickets for the Fan Club Breakfast? I think only 38 of the 150 tickets sold. Should be fun with that few people there.

Hope to see some of you there!
  12. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    It was great meeting everybody I wished we all could have hung out more and talked longer and thank you very much Hyperspace_police for all those great trivia questions, Joe and I were very impressed with the difficulty level of the questions.
  13. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    niktomSorry that I had to get going before you got back. It was great to meet you briefly in
    the parking lot...

I would like to get with you about some of your yakpub designs...Please pm me some other form of contact information
    and that way I can try and get in touch with you and we can discuss some things I think you could help us with in the
    department of flyers and such.

Again, wanted to visit with you a bit more... And now I'm sad I didn't make the comic thing...I was going to wear my
    Gamorrean but wore it for a couple of hours at the con Sat morning cause the guy from C4 was there in his... It was waaay cool to get to hang out with another "piggy" but it wore me out...

Hope to meet you (again) soon.

14. niktom Jedi Padawan

No problem... it actually worked out better that way because right when I got back I had to drive Femi Taylor to the airport and didn't make it back till nearly 5.

I must say it was a great convention. Here is a link to some of my pics

Sounds good, I'll shoot you a PM shortly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.