main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Sci-Fi Expo

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Senator_Of_Naboo, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Of_Naboo

Senator_Of_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    Hi,
    The next Comic Con will be featuring Lando(Billy Dee), and young Boba(Daniel Logan), as well as some others. I plan on going, so I was wondering who else plans onn going? If so do we caravan, or go solo? Post your plans here:
    God Bless,
    SoN

For more info click here: http://www.scifiexpo.com

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    It looks like that I will indeed be going and I think one of our people from the Valley will be joining me as well. I know that this is a topic that will be discussed further at the next SAFF meeting.

Hopefully a good batch of us can make this one . . .

Take Care

John

3. Senator_Of_Naboo

May 28, 2002
    Hi,
    Unfortuantly I wasn't able to go to the meeting, but I still plan on going to the show. For those of you planning on going post your plans here and any money saving ideas for the trip.
    God Bless,
    SoN

4. OTVader

OTVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2003
    When you guys go to this thing, do you stay for the full two days, or just one?

-- Rusty

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I would like to go. When is the Expo?

6. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Still not sure yet if I am going and if I do whether or not I will be bringing my Trooper armor cause I plan to do some work on it.

We shall see . . .

John

7. Darkside0326

Darkside0326 Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    I would like to go too. I'm going to need more info about it before I can make plans.

8. Senator_Of_Naboo

May 28, 2002
    Hi,
    Just check out the web address at the begining of this post for all the info you need.
    God Bless,
    SoN

9. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    A group of us from Waco are going :)

We will go on Saturday

10. Senator_Of_Naboo

May 28, 2002
    Hi,
    I just got in Sunday a little sooner then I would have liked, but oh well. I just wanted to fill you in on some of the highlights of the con.
    The trip went ok, albiet very looong drive. Me and my brother decided to go to the con for one day instead of two so we had to make the most out of it.
    I did a quick change into my Trinity costume(which was unbelievably hot) Although I still have the Rogue streak, everyone
    still refered to me as Trinity. It didn't really matter since I spotted three movie Rogues walking around. It was the first time I've seen an Xman at the con seems X2 has made quite an impact. Saw a few Jedi,
    Matrix people, a cute little Jawa, one very good-looking Obi-Wan, and
    lots of stormtroopers!
    In the collectors room I saw a few of the new Marvel Legends, including
    Gambit(which I got last week at Wal-Mart) and lots of the latest starwars figures. I love the new packaging! I also saw the new line of 12" figures including the Biker Scout, and Yoda then I saw the lotr Helm's Deep 5 pack which includes a Halidir figure. I was going to look around more but the dealer's room was too crowded with little air conditioner. After that I had to wait around for a couple of hours to
    get to meet Adrian & Neil Rayment aka the Matrix Twins. As we were sitting in teh back to give my feet a rest I winded up seeing David Carradine(Kung Fu:legends continues), Michael Jai White(Spawn movie), and the twins walk right by to get lunch. When I finally got to meet them(I hate those stupid tickets!) they were very nice, and answered my question about Matrix 3(which they're not sure if they'll be in), and even posed in a couples pitures(which I'll post as soon as they're developed). Over all the trip went pretty good, and we
    had fun.
    God Bless,
    SoN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.