Sci Fi Journal/Rhode Squadron Combined Events

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by idarii, Jul 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    I plan on coming... and getting completely lost. The cell phone is broken and I couldn't find a navigator. Oiy! This poor little Connecticut native is gonna be lost in Rhode Island for a few weeks! :p

Really, I'm gonna try anyway though! I got a map in my car and I know that if I hit the state border I've gone too far... :D
  2. Essence Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope you all had fun at the combined event! Wish I could have gone, but I had to work plus still trying to get my car fixed :(

I'll have to be sure to come next time!
  3. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    This poor little Connecticut native is gonna be lost in Rhode Island for a few weeks!
    There's no way you could get lost for a couple of weeks in RI unless you had both your legs broken. ;)
  4. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    ack! dreaded car troubles! :(
  5. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Whoo! Didn't get lost! My worst problem was actually finding a parking space when I got back to school. I had to park waaaay over far away from where I live. I'm going to try and get a parking space closer to where I live when I go grocery shopping today.

I had a fabulous time, though! It was a blast meeting those of you who went. Can't wait to do it again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.