main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sci Fi Short film Crowdfunder :)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by PaulWrightyThen, Jun 27, 2016.

1. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016
    Hi folks,

With my SW fan film on the backburner the crowdfunder for my film 'Fissure' is up and running.

Ten years after her daughter went missing Kate, a bereaved mother destroyed by guilt and drugs finally seems to have her life back on track. That is until she begins to suffer from flashbacks which unlike the self loathing nightmares of her past point towards the possibility that her daughter is still alive, trapped on another plain of existence where dark forces rule.

www.crowdfunder.co.uk/fissure

I figured folks would be interested as it's sci fi :) It needs your help. Theres a great cast and crew all doing it for the love, but equipment and locations cost money sadly. If you can find it in your hearts to pledge that would be amazing. If no pledge, sharing it would help massively.

Thanks,

Paul (Writer/Director)

2. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016
    *Update* Our crowd funder hit the £1000 pound mark over the weekend! Very pleased! If you want to get involved head over to the link above :)