main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Sci-fi Video Night

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Amma_rose, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    It is my turn to make my first topic here. Wow I'm actually making a topic. lol
    Now back on track. I heard that there were people interested in coming over to my house to see Stargate SG-1, Atlantic, and Battlestar Galatica.
    So the date is every Friday, at 7 pm, the place is my house which is 9270 W. Chad St.
    It is also highly recommended that people bring snackage.
    If you need any more information contact me either through PMing me here or emailing me @ ladyblkwolf@hotmail.com

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Sounds great! I unfortunately am preoccupied friday nights at The Cornerstone. We are located down by BSU and do movies that night. This Friday we have "Cinderella Man."
    But I know a lot of people in the club who would like this and probably attend! Good luck with it!

3. Amma_rose

Aug 30, 2005
    Thanks considering we've been doing this since new episodes started playing on the Sci-Fi Channel, but we've only had like one or two people show up. But because we do Ti-Vo these shows we can set a different date with a good amount of people saying please change it.

4. Amma_rose

Aug 30, 2005
    On another note I need to know who's coming so please contact me as well weither you're coming or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.