SCIFI 3D updates 9-12-2013

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by George Mezori SCIFI 3D, Sep 16, 2013.

?

Should we open up forums here to discuss SCIFI 3D art submissions?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2013.
YES 5 vote(s) 100.0%
NO 0 vote(s) 0.0%
MAYBE 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Moderators: TCF-1138
  1. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    We were using forums here eons ago... like way back during EP IV. Then we were moved here, shared some with SCIFI MESHES, had our own for awhile, etc. There's nobody to create and maintain our own forums any more so we wanted to come back to our home where it all began at TFN.

The purpose is to post some of our images, animations, model submissions, etc. here for discussion. I wanted to start with our current news items.

[IMG]
    Created by David Lamont it's the new standard for Corellian Corvette's. More info on SCIFI 3D.

[IMG]
    Created by 3DPragmatic for a CG Channel contest. He won 1st place for a matte painting contest.

Hopefully we can post some "non-Star Wars" artwork sometimes.
    [IMG]
    My first 3D matte environment. Its based on a concept - a technologically advanced civilization yet ruled by socio-economic classes with dystopia lurking in the dark. Authors: Ashish Dani
  2. AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus

star 7
    SciFi3D posts and discussion are certainly welcome here, whether Star Wars or not. Nice to see you back!

Rick McCallum loves you!
  3. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    Check this out at YOUTUBE. Search "George Mezori" and then 1/2 way down is Mr.Mini? I never saw this till the other day and it's actually not a bad RAP and the compositing is pretty good too. Somebody put a LOT of work in this.
    Last edited by scifi_3d_zoo, Sep 16, 2013
  4. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    I KNOW you guys can make a hyperlink to it but entertain me and just search for me on Youtube please. Thanks. I promise it's not a korny rap video. It's actually really good.
  5. JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    ohh wow those are great. I would love if the 1st one was able to be download. I would love to use that in my action figure movie. SciFi 3d does do that many updates as it use to. :(
  6. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    I have a backlog of updates to make so we're gonna try and do this some more yes. I did not try to contact the author yet about hosting the model. So it's not a no yet.
  7. JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Ok sounds good. Thank you.
Moderators: TCF-1138