main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SciFi3D Challenge: EPIII Room/Location, Deadline: Jan 31 - Prizes!.......... ** WINNERS ACCOUNCED **

Discussion in 'Archive: Scifi 3D Forum' started by PadawanNick, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassassiOrder

MassassiOrder Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2002
    Thanks everyone, and to robo_obi and JeneralJarJar congratulations. And to all the other contenders greath jobs.

ZOO: Does this mean that you will accept my 3 models on SciFi3D?

Jan Jacob

2. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Your Mustafar model yes. Email me sometime. Congratulations.
    Your Verandah model I think you are still working on and I'd like to see some more work but I understand too that you may not be an expert at texturing and lighting and maybe somebody else can come along and improve it. But with the Mustafar model it's so dark I think it helps to get away with more. The Verandah is so open and bright little things show if it's not perfect. We can all look at it more closely and offer some suggestions but both of these are nice and worthy of hosting yes. What was the 3rd one?

3. MassassiOrder

MassassiOrder Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2002
    I would like to do a small update on the Mustafar model. I have better ref. pictures of the table, so this needs updating and some light issues. If I have done that I will mail you.

On the Verandah model, please let me know what I can update. ( I know the building could be more detail, but it is about the room. The back side of the building is missing any way). I have put all the detail in it I could find in ref pictures. But if I mist something please let me know, so I can do a update. (anyone ofcourse)

The 3rd model is the Jedi Temple Briefing Room

Jan Jacob

4. George Mezori SCIFI 3D

George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum star 4 VIP

Sep 10, 1999
    Oh yea yea... Jedi Temple Briefing Room. Just email me about all of this. I'll have to find the time to look for Verandah suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.