main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Scissors- A young Obi-Wan Kenobi Fan-fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mekial, Mar 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Up! Please don't disappear on us! Post more!

2. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Where are you Mekial?

3. Mekial

Mekial Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    I'm so sorry for not posting in so long! I've been busy. I have a major volleyball tournament to prepare for, a science paper (which I still haven't finished ), and my computer ate my post! mad.gif But I'm soooooo glad it's finally ready!

"Checker! I can' get my 'and in da sweeve!"

Che'ka groaned and slid into her Jedi robes. "Alright, come here."

Obi-Wan appeared beside her. She smiled at him. He looked halfway normal for a change. His blonde hair was neatly combed, his boots were polished, and he didn't have a speck of dirt on him.

She helped him with his robe and stood back to give him a final once over. He looked at her, and his blue eyes bugged out.

"Wow, Checker. You wook bootyfuw!"

She grinned. "You've learned well from me. Flattery. Thats the key."

She went over to him and scooped him up. She reached down and gently cupped his chin, then lifted it up until his eyes met hers. "Now remember, Qui-Gon Jinn is a Jedi Master, he may not know everything about taking care of you, but I want to you help him, and stay out of trouble! Kopeesh?"

He nodded. "Kopeesh!"

Che'ka couldn't help smiling. That was their special word. It confused her terribly that he could say "Kopeesh" but still hadn't mastered her name. Che'ka bit her lip and searched her mind. She was trying to repeat everything her caretaker had told her when she was that age to Obi-Wan.

But her thoughts couldn't focus. She was actually going on a real mission! It was simple, and it was on a planet considered by most as the perfect vacation spot, but still, it was her first real mission as a Knight. She smiled at her little charge. It was amazing how much you could get to like a kid when you knew he was going to be out of your hair for the next week. But she couldn't help smiling at the thought of the cold, stern Jedi Master, his padawan, and this rambunctious little two year old. Maybe childcare was a lesson Jinn was to teach his apprentice, Xanatos.

She glanced at the chronometer and nearly dropped Obi-Wan. They were late. Che'ka sighed. She had wanted to make a good impression on the Master, and being late would not be a good start.

Placing Obi-Wan gently on the floor, she slipped on her boots. Then she grabbed his hand. They walked quickly down the halls. It wasn't a long walk to the Master's quarters. They were almost there when a horrible smell hit Che'ka's nose.

Oh no....not this! Is he trying to torture the poor kid?!

She gave Obi-Wan a look of pity. Qui-Gon Jinn's cooking was well known for being some of the worst in the Temple. When they reached the door she took a deep breath and knocked.

Qui-Gon Jinn stood in his small kitchenette, stirring. He had decided to cook for the small boy, even at Xanatos's protests. Qui-Gon smiled as he recalled the conversation he had had with his apprentice earlier.

"You're cooking? Master! The boy should at least enjoy his first night here!"

"Stop teasing, Xanatos. You said yourself that my cooking was unique."

"That was the only word I could think of."

"Padawan! You don't like my cooking?"

"I never said that."

"Ah, Maybe in not so many words, my young apprenctice. But you did imply that. Am I right?"

"Well, uh......."

"Padawan, may I remind you that one of the Jedi' s strictest rules is..."

"Yes, Master. I did."

"Go set the table."

His cooking wasn't bad, the people on the planet of Kiin had enjoyed it immensly. Then again, the people of Kiin also thought that rotten eani meat and bantha hair was a rare delicacy. Maybe that wasn't a a good example...

"Master, they'll be here at any moment. Are you're going to serve them that?"

"Padawan, we've been over this." He was getting annoyed with his apprentice.

Xanatos sighed.

All these years, he's hated my cooking, and tonight he chooses to reveal it? Qui-Gon thought about it for a moment. Wait a minute....he hardly ever ate my cooking. All these years he's been my apprentice, and I just now notice it? Force, and I call myself a Jedi Master. But then a thought struck him that confused him even more.
    We've had people over bef

4. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    *Apoc hauls herself off the floor*

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
    MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE

5. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    So, it was Qui-Gon's cooking that ultimately drove Xanatos to the dark side!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"Do what Mas'er 'Oda tol' me ta do, Tosy, use the fork, use the fork!"

*groooooaaaaaan!*

6. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    I love it!! I absolutely LOVE it!! How Obi-Wan calls Xanatos 'Tosy', not to mention Xanatos drooling *literally* over Che'ka and thinking she's hot *once again, literally* Not to mention Qui-Gon's cooking!! It was wonderful!! Post more soon, please!

7. Katri Tai

Katri Tai Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2000
    lol! More please

8. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    YEAH! A post!

My family think I'm nuts now.

Use the Fork dude!

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

"She dun't seem hot to me."
    lolOLLOL!!!!!

LMAO!

Mekial, you've done it again!

10. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    That was just toooo funny

"Use the fork" I will have a hard time not laughing at dinner tonight!!

I love the way Obi talks, that is sooooo cute, reminds of me of when my kids where that little : D

11. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    &lt;Laughs&gt; Oh gosh. That was good! Keep it up.

12. jedi sarah

jedi sarah Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2000
    This is WAY too funny! LOL

13. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    Where'd she go?

14. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    This is funny, Mek!

15. Yoda's Twin Sister

Yoda's Twin Sister Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2000

"Use the fork." ROTFLMAO!
    Please keep writing this story!

16. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
  17. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    Back to the top it goes....

18. Melvil

Melvil Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2000
    Could anybody help me with what programs to use for lightsaber effects? I am thinking that you can use Photoshop, and put in the effects frame by frame, if thats right, any tutorials on how to make realistic sabers lookign sabers in it?

19. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    Check out my Axogon (freeware) lightsaber tutorial at TFN fan films under "Software"

20. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    And check the Tutorials under Software for Photoshop. There is a basic rotoscoping walkthrough there as well.

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

21. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    Is there more to this story?

I like the little Obi stories.

Mrs. R U Sidious

22. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    Mekial are you out there?

23. Yoda's Twin Sister

Yoda's Twin Sister Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2000
    Hey, I remember this story! Please write more, Mekial, it's such a cute tale.

24. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Jedi Tamara

Jedi Tamara Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 1999
    Hellooooooooooooooooooo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.