main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO [SCJ] December Meeting***Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    SC, thats a terrible excuse!! Anniversarys are best spent with your dearest friends two hours from home. Jeesh!

2. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
    Yeah, I know!

Some people's kids...

:rolleyes:

3. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Hee hee Hee I will wear an old bathrobe and my wifes slippers, a 4 day growth of beard and a bad hair day. Just kidding I have no idea what I will wear. Oh Yeah, and a bottle of Tequila it completes the look. I need some sleep........... Later days...

4. Zil-Qui-Jin

Zil-Qui-Jin Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    i guess i have to wear the spiderman pj's. it sounds like its going to be a swinging good time. and what refreshments would we like?

5. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    i have Pink Flannel PJ's with puppies on them. :)

6. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

OOOOOHHH YEEEAAAHH, I ALMOST Forgot, My Buddy Zil Qui(Terry) Can brew his own Beer and Wine, Dude you have got to hook us up, I am MOST interested to see what you have come up with. I know it will not disappoint. Later days...

7. GA_Tompkins

GA_Tompkins Jedi Master star 1

Apr 5, 2004
    i guess i have ta sit this one out
    i leave 6:2am on the 1st so i have to get out early i think i am staying over at my sis's in Denver though.

8. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Thats too bad, Scott...at least you get to come to the Rmff toga party next week, tho. :)

9. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I was wondering who's bringing what?? I am going to go out and find some Party hats and noise makers. If anybody has any idears about food, drinks, or other fun stuff to do lets get this rolling. Let me know. Later Days...

10. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    yeah ditto on that note. :) i can bring some bubbly! is that spelled right?

11. cpt

cpt Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    hello.. if its alright id klike to attend.. and hopefully ill bring a dvd of my portfoilio of sorts of what i have done with movie editing.. is there going to be a dvd player where we are at?
    CpT

12. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    there will be a dvd player available.

Just a few rules tho...since there will be drinking, we'd like to have no one underage after 9, just to keep everything legal and all. You are welcome to come earlier, but you need to have a ride home at 9.

zoom might have something else to add to that, I can't remember what was decided by "the committee for safe partying and happiness" or COSPAH. :p

Voting will be done BEFORE the imbibing begins. If you want to vote, and can't make it to the party, I think that is covered in the voting thread.

What time is everyone planning on showing up? Is this looking like another movie/game night, or did someone have actual plans????? :eek:

I think snacky foods and bubbly would be good, if anyone wants to sign up for stuff, go for it.

13. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    RDT-put me down for the bubbling stuff. :)

14. Cyra_Secura

Cyra_Secura Jedi Master star 1

Jul 18, 2004
    Maybe we could have sandwiches? Like order a 6 footer from subway or just have sandwich material to make our own. Whatever everyone feels like. :)

15. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    An extra rule, for the sake of everyone who comes...anyone who has not showered within 12 hours (2-3 hours is preferable) of the party AND used deoderant will be kicked outside and either sprayed off with a cold hose or they will be sent home....leave your STANK at home, people. :D

Sub sandwiches sound good...I think we can get them from walmart pretty cheap, and pick up the fixin's there. If you want to check on prices Tasha, we can get a collection together to pay for them. Chips and dip would probably go nice...

How early is everyone planning on showing up tho? I was thinking about 8 or so, with the voting taking place, then hanging out, then kicking out minors, then the PARTY!!!

;)

16. Dark_Side_Otaku

Nov 27, 2004
    I'm showing up NEKKID!

Whoo hooo!!!

17. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

DSO NO you are NOT showing up nekkit. I am not into the nekkit guy thing. I will be forced to beat you like a very, very, bad puppy. Do we want to try some party games??? Like Chubby Bunny, String race, bobbing for apples......hee hee hee(I'm sorry I had too), I want to watch someone get water up the nose. No Pun Rachel, lets get this party started.
    Later Days...

18. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I've already had enough water up my nose...the hot tub at the RmFF holiday party was full of it...and most of it did in fact make a circuit through my sinuses.

I'm all for games, but keep your liquids to yourselves, lol.

I think we were planning on throwing our votes for cr and co-cr in a bucket at the door...we can come up with ballots and a box, I suppose. I'll volunteer. [face_devil]

19. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Does everyone want to stick with marshmellow games or would you like to try some others there all pretty easy and relatively clean. I can get others if more than me and Jen are interested. Let me know.
    Later Days...

20. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I like marshmallows...in moderation. [face_devil]

Call me, Chico...we'll come up with some great games, I'm sure. [face-wink]

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    no marshmellows.

well it is up in the air if i will be able to attend or not.

but if not no worries! i am sure you will all have a great time! :)

22. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I will call you after X-Mas. I know some good games if people are willing to play them. And yes they are clean and wholesome. Somewhat...Later Days...

23. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    wholesome? I dont want to play your wholesome games! :p

24. Dark_Side_Otaku

Nov 27, 2004
    Okay, it's getting close to that day. Directions?

AND...

Does wearing just a Vader mask count as nekkid?

25. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

AAAAAUUUUGGGGH!!! NO NEKKID HAIRY PEOPLE, (only nekkid pretty women) Sorry couldn't help myself. Anyway my games are funny to watch and play, and easy to clean up....unless someone hurls.... Later Days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.