main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO [SCJ] Offiicial Meeting!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RavLoc_Vos, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

The SCJ will be having a meeting Thursday the 2nd of DEC. @ 7PM. All FF members are invited to attend, we will be discussing everything that will affect us concerning the SCFF. We will also discuss various things and events to take place around Pueblo. If there is any Questions or comments feel free to let me know. (Place to be announced)
    Later Days...

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I'll be there...just tell me where there is... :p

3. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    time and place, Chico? I plan on being there tonight...I'll check the boards in a few, and then I'll call ya!

4. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
    I'll be there in spirit!

5. cpt

cpt Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    yeh i cant make it if it was yesterday or monday

6. MIGHELLA_SYNIA33

MIGHELLA_SYNIA33 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2004
    hey all ... chico i do plan on going if hubby is up for going if anyone is to need a ride i can fit 2 just let me know and ill see what i can do ..if hubby comes home to late then i doubt that we will be going so anyways .ttyal..:)

7. MIGHELLA_SYNIA33

MIGHELLA_SYNIA33 Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2004
    thats if my big belly allow it ...hehehehe

8. Dark_Side_Otaku

Nov 27, 2004
    Hope the meeting went well. g'night!

9. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    It went fine, from what I could tell...I bugged out early. I've been having a lot of pain in my side. Think its the pesky ulcer again.

Mainly, Chico just went over what we talked about on Sunday. He also asked if SCJ members would be interested in the StPatricks Day Parade in Denver, and they seemed to be.

I'll let him fill in the blanks...on a side note, I really love that library. [face_love]

10. Dark_Side_Otaku

Nov 27, 2004
    It is pretty cool, isn't it?

But, shucks, it don't take much to impress a country boy like me! No sir! Hyuck!

11. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    The childrens section is especially nice...they have an amphitheatre for story time, and super cool wild and woolly puppets. I read this book while I was waiting for the meeting to start about this little boy and his grandpa...cool place.

I'm glad Pueblo is joining the rest of the literate world... :eek:

j/k

Chico, same time same place for next Thursday?

12. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

SORRY, Sorry, sorry I have been REALLY out of it. I havent been on since before the meeting. Anyway, we are looking at having 3 different SCFF(Home of The SCJ) designs drawn up for a banner. As soon as we all decide which 1 we like I will get prices. We are looking to have this for St. Patty's Parade. Also we(SCJ) are all going to make GREEN outer Long robes for the parade. Got to LOVE green Beer. I will begin calling for next meeting might just do it at costuming night since most of it is about making costumes. I'll let you know.
    Later Days...

13. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Did you want last night to be the weekly meeting? Let me know.

Also, we talked about a sparring night, I think Rachel and I decided Tuesdays would work best for us. Do you want to start that next week?

14. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

As far as I can gleen from all of this, we will be seeing each other at least 3 to 4 times a week. Depending on who is doing what, let me get with all the fighters and see if Tues. is good. If I have to I will do 2 different classes so everyone is learning different things and all our schedules work out. I will let you know for sure by Sat. I need to know if any of the girls are fighting as Jedi??? Let me know.
    Later Days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.