Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Nov 29, 2004.
think i can bring my sled onto the slopes?
I can't remember if they have a sled-only slope or not. They aren't allowed on most slopes just because they're pretty much large, unguided missiles. LOL.
and thats why i love my sled. with me on it we are one giant uncontrolled missle that screams like a little girl.
I can vouch for that
i just call it like it is.
HHHHmnmmmmmmmmm Sledding I Keep seeing Bodies Hurled Unmercifully into the air. I want to watch(with my camera) That will be a day to remember...Hee hee.....Hee Later Days...
I'll never go sledding again...please dont make me tell the story anymore.
sooo do they have any snowshoeing trails?
I was thinking(I know) Again. What if we all tried to get a KILO Snow Bus trip, they feed us and give us transportation. I think its only like 30 bucks. Let me know what you think. Later Days...
Is there any interest for a ski/snowboard trip in the Month of January?
i know that we had discussed getting something together for the RMFF. it would have to be Jan or Feb especially with all of the upcoming costuming that needs to be done.
I think this was either going to be a Wolf Creek trip (3 hour drive from P-Town, heading South) or the Kilo bus trip...which leaves from Springs, I assume. I know that a trip was discussed in the RMFF, but I don't remember it going further than..."Hey, let's go skiing."
The Kilo bus would probably be cheaper, but we'd be on a bus with a lot of people we didn't know. If we all pitch in for a cabin at Wolf Creek, it might not be too bad...and they have a hot tub!! (or at least they did about 3 or 4 years ago...where has the time gone???? )
If there is interest in this, I'll start looking into prices after the new year.
i say we start looking at prices so we get a better idea if we can go or not.
I'll let you know up front, I want to go, just don't know if I will be able to go. I am making no promises that might be broken. If I can go, you will know it ASAP. Later Days...
I'm going to be really broke for a while...for me, the later in the season we go, the better for my checkbook.
If January is better for everybody else, thats kewl too...I'll just bow out.
to tell ya the truth, january was gonna be a stretch for me. if we can push it back i think that would be great.
I'll look for stuff for February.
Because of the Con of the Century, I have to get a part time job...if I start seeing the fruits of said labors before you go boarding, I'd like to go...if not, I'll have to beg off til next season. We will probably all have more money than sticks to shake by then.
maybe we can head up there after C3...even if its after ski season, we could still make a trip up the pass just for fun.
I vote this be postponed until Nov/Dec/Jan 06.