main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SCOTLAND UNITE

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by Failed_I_Have, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Obi_wan_Kenowlesy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2005
    naw the writing in this thing will not be pleasent believe me.You will be ripped tae balls and aye you will be remembered for being a fool who thought he was better than scotland.

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Lol! Great :D

And when did I say I was better than Scotland? :p

3. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Jul 23, 2005
    Oh it has been made clear from your text.

4. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Jul 23, 2005
    [image=http://www.timbolton.freeserve.co.uk/forum_pics/tim_and_tim.JPG]

I feel realy sorry for yer ma i realy do,being english is bad enough but having a face like bag o peanuts......god bless yer ma.

5. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Keep trying lol!

Can't help what you are born with, at least I was born with a brain (and can use it) :p

Boy do you take this all personally, and I even got people on your boards so it don't look like there are only two of you on here :p

Hehehe.

6. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I have a whip and I'm not afraid to use it.

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    I guess there is no such thing as humour where you come from then :p
    I love all of the United Kingdom, I have nothing in reality against anyone from any part of it ;)

Don't worry Nat, insults about my looks don't affect me, I feel sorry for the poor lad.

8. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    It's not that, I'm just getting ready for a revolt. Just in case.

9. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Jul 23, 2005

Can't help what you are born with, at least I was born with a brain (and can use it)

How do u use your brain,You use it to try and prove you are the geekiest nerd ever obsessed with star wars and well my brain is in perfect shape yours however is not.Mel gibson(who)william wallace is the only name a take out braveheart not some Austrailan.We have a perfect job for people like you in scotland and it pays well if your as good as you.
    [image=http://www.terrymcgraw.com/creative%20homeless.jpg]

10. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Jul 23, 2005
    now i have said all am gonae say al leave the rest aff scotland tae u.

Please do the decent thing and put a rope round yer neck

Obi wan kenowlesy :* :* :* :* :*

11. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    LMAO, get over yourself sonny already!

I was so wrong to think you two were up for a laugh, and can actually joke. Sad is not the word.

Obsessed fan? Where are you getting this rubbish? You know nothing about me, and what are you doing on a SW-based fan board if you have issues with SW fans?

I'll leave you be, no wonder your forum area is dying. I tried to joke with ya, won't make that mistake again.

12. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Jul 23, 2005
    I have a problem with people who take star wars far too serious,I have nothing against people who like the films in general,but people who try and go beyond the films take it too serious.Star wars is just a film and thats all it will ever be.

13. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Not sure why I am continuing this, but here goes.

You don't think I understand that? SW is a film, it also has books - I buy and read the books because I like the characters, just like someone may buy and watch items to do with their footie team, their golf/fishing/women/etc interest. Do you call art historians obsessed or any other expert in any particular field if they buy around the books/items to do with their field, whether it be football (which is a fantasy as well - a bunch of men kicking a ball around a field for millions of £££?) or anything else?

I buy SW EU, because I like the characters/locations/themes. I am not obsessed - and you still have nothing to say otherwise? And to make fan films or write about SW like you were doing, the theories or Scottish SW fanfilm - is that obsessed too?

I have plenty of other hobbies (art history and history in general for example), I love visiting ancient ruins, and is something I do a lot. SW is also a big hobby, something I enjoy very much.

So what is an obsessed fan in your opinion, and if you say the costumed ones, I will be sure to pass that on to the many people on the UK forums who will certainly disagree with you (I don't costume btw).

Being on a SW forum, taking part in it, is being MORE than just a person who likes the films. If you aren't that, then you are here just to cause insult and trouble to good people.

The picture you so pathetically tried to mock is me with Timothy Zahn (who re-kick started SW books in the early 1990s), at a social meeting during Celebration III. Its a gathering of like-minded people in real life, unlike the message forums which to me is an awkward place. I prefer to meet people in real life, SW fans are few and far between in the UK.

I find it hilarious you are telling me what to do with my leisure time - in the way you are saying that if I spend any more time than just watching the films, then I am sad. What are you doing? Exactly the same.

Like I said, get over yourself. I wasn't actually trying to slag off Scotland because I love England, I was trying to joke with you over our different stereotypes because I don't think England is the best country in th world, that is such a simple-minded view. I am sad I had to finally point that out to you.

14. Obi_wan_Kenowlesy

Jul 23, 2005
    I dont care what you are saying above so am not even going to read that pish.Now please go away tae yer english boards and leave us scots alone and tell every board in england that scotland is free.Do it Your boards will live do it not every1 of yer boards will die today.

15. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Wow. Not only are they rebellious, they refuse to listen as well...

16. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Hello all, i think its about time Scotland was put in place *Cracks knuckles and climbs into Tank* First stop GLASGOW

17. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    O_W_K

Why don't you just give it a rest, it's people like you who give our country a bad name! Grow Up!:mad:

18. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Thanks JED1 for having the courage. It's rather ironic that with all these pathetic threads and posts about "saving the Scottish board" that it's smegheads like Obi_Wan_Kenowlesy and Failed_I-Have that are killing it.

19. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    Ha take that! Even your country men don't like you O_W_K.

20. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    [face_shhh]

I wish everyone would stop posting here. The Welsh forum has nearly caught up the Scottish one and your all bumping the Scots "posts" total up again!

Ohhh crap, now i'm doing it as well!

21. DARTH_DONALD

DARTH_DONALD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    obi, failed i have, i'm sorry for the late reply, but my pc has been down. now just a point to our friends south of the border. cant we all get along;) , the point of the post was to bring the board back to life, not a war cry to arms against our "lovely" friends south of the border, but if they want a fight....[face_mischief]

22. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Heh, well the war was my fault ( :p ), though my intention was just to tease, but the first post isn't actually as clear as you point out - he asks for Scotland to unite (against what or for what reason is not stated), then Mel Gibbon is brought into play, and I just retaliated with jokey "to arms Englishmen" post. Then all hell broke lose o_O

So, I apologise to the real and decent Scotsmen out there, I think you are :cool:
    But I think you need also some bars of soap to wash out that young whippersnappers mouth, he will get himself into trouble with the stuff he spouts on what is, at the end of the day, an American forum and one for people of all ages to enjoy.

*Removes St George's Flag, bows to the real men in this thread, and departs*
    I best turn my attention to Welshguy's area, he needs assistance in getting his forums above you again :p

23. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    :D

Ok, i'd better stop posting now.

24. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    *Pokes head around corner*

I think I might visit Wales instead.

*Trods off*

25. Cobranaconda