main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Scouts Honor: AU storyEarth meets Star Wars between Ep 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mrryprnkstr2212, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrryprnkstr2212

Mrryprnkstr2212 Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2003
    ENTER THE STALKERS 2: SCOUTS HONOR
    The Merry Prankster

Authors Note: This is the second part of the ongoing saga of Anthony 'Saint' Christopher in the Star Wars universe. All Star Wars characters, places, and anything else found in the movies belong to George Lucas. It continues the theme of looking at what could happen if some American soldiers were to find themselves in this universe.

CHAPTER 1: UNODIR

Landing Pad 3-2b-56
    Planet Corscant
    31 BSW
    (Star Wars Universe)

The doorway on the Nubian ship opened with a loud hiss. Out walked two men one; the older wore the brown robes of a Jedi Knight. The other, younger man was wearing a tan jumpsuit, green survival vest, and carried a flight helmet tucked under one arm.

"Man, that is one sweet ship. I still can't believe that space flight is so common in this universe."

"You will get used to it in time. Now, we must be going. I believe that Master Windu is waiting to accompany us to the Jedi Temple."

"You will have to excuse my excitement. Never, in my life, did I dream I would be flying in a space ship and visiting other worlds. "

The two walked to the edge of the landing platform. Saint took a look over the edge and felt a little queasy. <I do not want to fall off.> He thought as he followed the Jedi Master into the speeder.

"It is a long drop, my young friend."

"Huh, oh, am I broadcasting my thoughts again?" Asked an embarrassed Saint.

"Yes, they are quite loud and clear." Responded Qui Gon.

"Well as they say in my world. It's not the fall that kills you, it's that sudden stop at the end." Laughed the American.

"Quite so, quite so." Agreed the master Jedi.

Mace Windu was sitting in the driver's seat as the two travelers boarded the speeder. He turned to Saint. "How did you enjoy your first experience at space travel?"

"It was fantastic! And, I did not get space sick even once." Replied Saint.

"Good, we have your quarters ready. I hope you enjoy your stay."

"I already am." Laughed the young American.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Saint was amazed by the interior of the Jedi Temple. The classical design and the variety of races that inhabited the structure were just amazing. <Dang, I must be acting like a tourist,> thought the young American. <All I need is a tacky Hawaiian shirt, shorts, sunglasses, and a camera.> The quiet chuckling of Mace Windu and Qui Gon Jinn interrupted his reflection. He tried a hard stare at the two masters but it just wasn't working.

"Broadcasting my thoughts again?" asked the red faced American.

This time a grinning Mace decided to answer him.

"Yes, I believe quite a few Jedi masters caught those last thoughts."

"Why do I get the feeling that is one of the first things I need to work on?"

"You are becoming more perceptive to the Force, Anthony. It is only logical." Answered Qui Gon.

<Thank you, Mr. Spock.> Thought the embarrassed visitor.

"Enough of this, you have a busy day tomorrow. You will be tested and interviewed by the council to see if you are to receive training. At the very least, you will need to know how to control the access to the Force you are showing now. Master Jinn will show you where your quarters are located. They are next to his and you should really get some rest." Prodded Mace.

"That is the best advice I have heard all day, good night Master Windu." Replied Saint.

Qui Gon and Saint reached their respective rooms and were asleep with minutes.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Royal Courtyard, Theed Palace
    Planet Naboo
    31 BSW.
    (Star Wars Universe)

"Atten---shun!!!!"

"Men, we will begin our little run by marching in formation then switching to double time." Stated a scowling Shepherd. The kids, he would always call them kids, were getting better. It wouldn't be long before they could compete with Shepherd's fellow Delta Operators. <McCoy, if you could only be here,> thought the Delta Operator.

The group of N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.