main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Scrapbooking

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Emperors-hand, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I dont know if anyone else is in to scrapbooking so I'm sending this out to the void just in case. I'm desperately seeking star wars scrapbooking supplies and cant seem to find any. If anyone comes across anything like 12" by 12" acid free pages with star wars images etc. please please please let me know. I am also trying to figure out if there is a way to email lucas with a suggestion that he could produce something for scrapbookers if there hasn't been anything released as of yet. So any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

--mara

2. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Lucas does have a suggestion box of sorts. If your a member of Hyperspace you can send in suggestions threw their. That's what I have done in the past. It's been quite a few years. The last suggestion I made was back when it was just the Star Wars Fan Club. I will check tonight. If your not a member, write up what you want, send it to me and off it will go.

-Derek

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    All right Derek, send this suggestion to George: I want him to be my new dad. I don't really relate to my present father, so I think Mr. Lucas will work. If he's interested, give him my e-mail address, and he and I could make up for lost times, like Catch or something fatherly between me and George Lucas, my new dad. [face_praying]

4. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    thanks a bunch Derek will do =D=

--mara

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    actually, i like jerry's suggestion...

me, i want to suggest that lucas give me just 1/100th of the money he makes pimping merchandise. i would be SO set, for life! and could afford to quit work, and spend more time with all of my wonderful friends, hitting them with sticks!

6. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    forget money, I just want love.....hahahha.[face_frustrated]

maybe Mark Hamill will be my dad??

7. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I want Terry Jones to be my dad... 'cause how cool would that be?

Let us imagine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terry: Morning son, sleep well?

Me: (Yawning)Morning dad.

Terry: Want some breakfast son?

Me: Okay dad. What've we got?

Terry: Well, we've got cereal; eggs and toast; cereal and toast; eggs and spam; cereal, toast and spam; spam, toast and spam; eggs, spam, spam, spam, cereal and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam; spam, cold pizza, spam, cake and spam; or lobster thermidore aux crevettes in a white wine sauce with a fried egg on top and spam.

Vikings: (Singing) Spam, spam, spam, spam,
    Spam, spam, spam, spam.
    Lovely spam, wonderful spam!
    Lovely spam, wonderful spam!

Terry: Shut Up! Bloody vikings.

Me: What's with the spam fixation dad?

Terry: Well, ever since I did that damned sketch on telly everyone in the whole world keeps sending me cans of spam, and now the cupboard's overflowing and I want to get rid of the stuff.

Me: Wow, I love you dad!

Terry: I love you too, spam!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.