Screaming Tiki Con OCT 17-19 Niles OH

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by sabresedge, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabresedge Jedi Padawan

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know a friend of mine is putting on a show in Niles OH(between Youngstown and Akron), and has Peter Mayhew and Jeremy Bulloch confirmed as guests. He was going to have Kenny Baker, but due to his recent health he's no longer allowed to drive or fly. :( There's also a 66 Batman reunion(Adam West, Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar) and much more. The official site is:

www.Screamingtikicon.com

His name is Peter Smith and tables are now available. The new star wars costuming group - The 327th Star Corps is supposed to be making one of their first Ohio appearances here. The con is in October so this gives people plenty of notice if you want to take a weekend off. I'll be setting up there with plenty of vintage and modern toys available. There's going to be around 250 dealer tables, celebrity signings, artist alley, roleplay, replica automobiles like KITT, 66 Batmobile and Batcopter and a large area for gamers as well. Mid Ohio con moved their date to be closer to his show, but with a limited guest list and the same old dealers, I don't think they're going to be any competition. :wink:

James
  2. McHaleyArt Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    Myself along with Cat Staggs will be in Artist Alley for this show...looking forward to it.
    ~Mark
  3. Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 4
    Hate I missed this one. Lots of familiar faces from other conventions I've been to- both celebs, artist, and attendees.

Hope to catch it next year.

Lin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.