main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. The Boards Are Now Reopened For Business:

READ THIS: your ability to post here depends upon it.. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Script finished!

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Loupgarou, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    As of yesterday, surprised there isn't a thread about it yet. One mention under spoiler tags on the 'Arndt no longer writing' forum and that's it. Anyway, that means they're in real pre-production now! That's exciting to me.
    Here's the article, which has some other tidbits too: http://www.thewrap.com/j-j-abrams-s...vii-script-done-confirms-jesse-plemons-talks/
    Anyway, what are your thoughts? At least it seems like they'll have enough time now.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  3. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    Did I really write anyway twice? And it won't let me edit that out.
    ANYway, I'm hoping this means more announcements are incoming, there's been quite a gulf in time of seemingly no new info.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Fearless Vampire Killer star 8 Staff Member Manager

Aug 19, 2003
    It was evidently typed using a font and... if printed... utilized paper. Discuss no further details in this forum.

SithStarSlayer and EHT like this.