main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Script is done and uploaded....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
  2. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    And if anybody else reads it and wishes to comment, all support or critisism is welcome!!! :)

Indy

3. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    I'm not sure about intellectual property rights, but just for copyrights sake...

This is the same version as ScriptVersion1

Dramatis Personae:
    Jolis Manaij (Jo-lis Ma-nye) Jedi Master
    Savos Tyrkif (Save-os Tire-kif) Jedi Master
    Akaria Eldine (A-kar-ea El-dine) Jedi Master

Skycen Darkayen (Sy-cen Dar-kayen) Padawan Learner
    Ceden Talturus (See-den Tal-two-rus) Padawan Learner
    Karrek Lorcken (Car-reek Lore-khen) Padawan Learner

Satara (Say-ta-ra) Sith Lord
    Rytrian Tharhrn (Rye-tree-an Tha-rur-en) Sith Lord

The battered Republic cruiser Tantive exited hyperspace in a flash of light, and began its journey to the 6th planet of the Ragoon system. It flew down through the atmosphere, and set down gently on the landing platform of the Jedi Academy there. A single figure, a Padawan by the look of him, waited for the ships landing ramp to come down and for it?s single passenger to disembark. The ramp hisses down and the passenger walks down it slowly, her hands held out slightly from her sides, and her eyes closed. She pauses for a moment, drinking in the feeling of life once again, and then opens her eyes and focuses on her waiting companion.

?It feels so good to return to a place so rich in life. Space is so empty, so cold. And Coruscant isn?t? much better, I?m afraid.? she said.

?Welcome home, Master Manaij.? Padawan Skycen Darkayen said, bowing to his master as she walked down the ramp. The older Jedi stepped off the ramp to stand before her apprentice.

?Hello Skycen? she said, studying her Padawan closely. She could sense that something wasn?t right. ?What is it??

?Master Tyrkif wishes to see you at once, Master? Skycen replied, avoiding the gaze of his master. While he knew it was useless to try and hide things from his teacher and mentor, he couldn?t help but feel uncomfortable, for he knew the reason Master Savos Tyrkif wanted to see Master Jolis Manaij right away. Master Manaij stared at her Padawan for a moment longer, as if trying to discern what had the Padawan so disturbed.

?Very well. I shall go to him immediately. Wait for me in your quarters, if there are no duties you need to attend to. I will join you presently.?

?Yes, Master? Skycen said, still not looking his Master in the eye. Master Manaij looked at him for a moment longer, and then left the Padawan alone on the landing platform, a look of distress on her face. Skycen turned towards his master and made as if he wanted to say something, but then closed his mouth and watched his master walk away.

?Master Manaij.? Jedi Master Savos Tyrkif said solemnly, turning from his contemplation of the training below. They stood on a high balcony, looking down on an exercise yard below, where some Jedi could be seen practicing their lightsaber techniques.

?Master Tyrkif.? Manaij said, bowing her head slightly to the senior Master.

?What news from Coruscant?? Tyrkif asked.

?Things are becoming much more complicated. The Council is preparing for war. There was another assassination attempt on Senator Amidala of Naboo, and tensions are running high in the Galactic Senate. Chancellor Palpatine seems to think he will be able to avert the coming conflict, but Master Windu feels that war is almost inevitable. I?m not sure which of them is right. I have tried meditating on it, but I have yet to see the path of the future.?

?Yes, the future is always in motion. It is difficult to sort through the possibilities and focus on the proper thread.?

?There is another possible reason?? Manaij said, and Master Tyrkif looked at her closely.

?Yes. The Dark Side?? he breathed.

?It continues to cloud things, to make the future murky and difficult to see. I am becoming concerned.?

?As am I, Master Manaij. However, we must not allow the problems of the future to overshadow the problems of the present.? Tyrkif said, looking expectantly at Manaij.

?Yes, I sensed something was amiss when my Padawan greeted me at the landing plat

4. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    Just wondering, was Satara supposed to end up with a double or dual lightsabers when the fight got tough?

5. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    We actually decided in the Main thread that a dual lightsaber wouldn't work with the wookie charcter's fighting style. He wouldn't be agile enough to use such a weapon.

6. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I'm thinking of giving him a 'Great' Lightsaber. A Darth Maul length hilt and then have his blade be longer then most. Maybe we can make into a duel saber as well. I think having one of the Padawan's grab the fallen Padawan's Lightsaber and use two would work better though.

7. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Thats a good idea :)

8. Vua__Lah

Vua__Lah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Hello peoples. I'm back. My computer crashed and I just got the internet back so I've been downloading stuff all day that I lost. Anyway, I've downloaded the script and I'll be reading it tomorrow. In the meantime I'm gonna catch some Z's cuz I'm beat. Sorry I missed all those meetings and events but I've been outta touch. I know I keep saying this but I'll be there next time... sorry guys :( my bad!

9. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Soon I'll draw up some basic sketches for you to look at Dan.

10. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Cool, I can't wait! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.