Script - news flash

Discussion in 'London UK' started by Darth_Konikus, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    O.k peeps, as promised, my script is finished. For all those who said they were interested, P.M. me your e-mail addy's and I'll send you a copy. I only want P.M.s from people who actualy want to take part in the project so please dont ask if you just want to read some ones script.

^ Not meant to offend but Im trying to keep it under wraps till its ready to be viewed. :)
  2. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    Cheers for the P.M's. Ell, I need your e-mail address.
  3. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    Everyone who sent me a P.M. should have recieved a copy in your e-mail in boxes.
  4. AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Got it, thanks. Will read it now :)
  5. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good stuff Matt :D
    If we have any questions/thoughts, shall we post them here??
  6. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
  7. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm really not sure what part I'd like to play, so maybe once you've chekced out our fanfilm, it may inspire your casting. I did play Palp's in our film, but with Palp's being a hologram, I think that could be an additional role for someone already playing someone else, especially if you just show his lower jaw.

Ant has the height for Vader, and we both underwent serious lightsaber training for our films, which was inspired by the Samurai approach, so we are well versed.

Belran Daak is naturally appealing to me I must say, and with Thorin Teeba being a Padawan, I couldn't get beyong Ell playing that part (assuming Thorin Teeba is male of cause).

All-in-all, a nice script but quite a bit of work involved. Lots of dialogue to learn too, lol.

btw it may be worth trying to condense the openning crawl. My fear is that it's too long, which may take a while to do and would be really hard to read. I find that films with long crawls/text, I tend to give up reading because it's too much info to absorb. Maybe that's just me though :p
  8. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    Me and Koren were talking about condensing the crawl last night actually. It is too long but at this stage its better to have too much and crop it later as opposed to not having enough.
    Its entirely up to you who you want to play (all the roles are gender reversable so the Jedi Master role is open too). Im also getting quite good with bryce so we can use some CG 3d shots and Ant is quite welcome to be Vader (if he wants and if he fits in the costume. I made the costume for me but there is a certain amount of room for someone bigger although the cape may be a little short for him :) ).
    I was thinking of doing a cameo as palpatine so that ones covered.
  9. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
  10. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the sound of Thorin Teeba. I am the right sort of age and I've got robes and a custom saber hilt.
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Ell_the_Ewok/AotChavs/EllkonSungcave.jpg]
    ^^^ My hair is longer now.

btw, in the bit where Vader says:
    You want me to kill her Master? Why not hire a bounty hunter?

I dont think Vader would question Palpy, seeing as he has already peldged him self to him.
  11. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    I can see your point, however, I wrote it like that because he's supposed to be surprised that Palpatine didnt just ask him to sort them out.

Will you be ok for attending meets cos there will probably be quite a few. Obviously the meets for filming and recording the voice overlays are important but there will be a few for stuff like script readings and visits to locations etc.

***To everyone involved**** Later this week I will be going out and scouting some of the locations I intend to shoot. After that we can start making plans. By the way, who needs costumes?
    Post on here to let me know who needs what.
    Also, if anyone wants to be involved as an extra, let me know :)
  12. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    For anyone involved, we now have a website www.vaderseyeball.com (cant get the link thingy to work)

Its a bit sparse at the minute but if you can think of anything to go on there, give me a shout.
    Obviousley, Ive got lots to go on there.
  13. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good work Matt!! :D
    If I can, I will try and supply some work relivant to the script, but can't promise anything just yet.

At the moment it's a bit hard for me to commit to anything for dead certain, but hopefully I soon can so will keep you posted. But I'd very much like to be part of things.
    Costume wise, I don't have much to offer. I have a Jedi outfit but it's very poor. I do have plans to make a new, improved verson but not for the foreseeable future.
  14. morpher-2005 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey did you get my PM? Any CG work and I'm ready for ya ;)
  15. Darth_Konikus Jedi Master

star 3
    ^ Got your P.M. Sorry for not responding sooner. Ive done a few cg scenes in Bryce and they're kind of ok for what we need them for. However, Ive now got 3ds max 8, so when Ive learnt how to use it things will get a lot better, so not much need for help with that now. If you want to help out in any other way though, your quite welcome :)

I think that we need to organise a meet soon. There are a few things we need to do:
    Sort out who needs what costume wise (I can make the costumes if necessary but you will have to buy the materials your self).
    Have a preliminary script reading.
    Discuss some of the filming aspects and logistics.
    Organise a date (or month at least) to start filming in.

If this is ok for everyone, start posting suggested dates for a meet please. Obviousley, we need a date that is good for every one.

I'm free from the 14th of march until the 25th of march as well as odd days here and there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.