main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Scubacat from the Empire

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Scubacat, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Scubacat

Scubacat Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2015
    Hello all! I have finally made it over hereafter almost two years of showing support for you guys at conventions and such. ;) My name is Torri and I am from the 501st legion as TX-17957. My costume from there is a shadow stormtrooper. I have been approved for about a year coming in April and have done about 60 troops. I am also planning on fully joining instead of supporting,the Mando Mercs and the rebel legion. I have a few future costumes I am planning on building.

I am glad that I was able to meet a large group of you at the last meeting. :) Some of you may remember my short bit about selling patches.

I am the leader of The Nightstalkers, which is the first shadow team (fire team) ever created within the 501st. I am doing the first ever patch run for it currently and half of the cost of the patch is going as a donation strait to the Webb family to help them out in their time of need right now. :)

Thank you for accepting me into this awesome group and I hope to help out as much as I can while here. :)

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Scubacat! :)

It's brilliant that you found your way to us finally and that you had some contact with our FanForce (FF) group as well (I guess, you mean FF, right?). Then you know that we do not just discuss SW but even meet in RL and that you don't need any application stuff. ;)

In case you need help with your future costumes (you seem to have some plans on it), you should not miss Costume and Props. Great help you get there! :)

And for everything else: Just ask and we give our best to lead you to help you. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome I will se you around.