main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC scumbag moves you have seen people do in stores

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Mar 18, 2014.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
  2. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    God damn filchers!

3. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    I was in WH Smiths when I saw this group of three teenagers.

One of the kids started filling his bag with the mini Sharpie pens. I made my presence known and just stared at him and, red-faced, he put them all back.

When working at a supermarket I chased down a would-be thief who'd ran off with loads of stuff.

Plus I've seen the usual abuse of disabled spaces, that sort of thing...

Oh yeah, the other day I saw a kid bite the head off a lindt chocolate bunny and put it back. I asked him if he was gonna pay for it and then his Mum came around the corner, worked out what had happened and slapped him around the head :(

4. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Jedi Matt you really need to chill out. Foreign objects in rear orifices can be really dangerous. I should know.

5. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    WHERE'S malkieD2 WHEN YA NEED HIM

harpua likes this.
  6. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    In the suburbs where health and fitness is all but a religion to some, yes, quite serious. But don't let that get in the way of your continued stereotyping people based solely upon geography.

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Um, I live in the Midwest, and I can tell you that that is complete and utter bull****.

8. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    This is going back quite a few years, but I saw two women get into a screaming match in the local mall here in the UK. One woman had around three whining bratty little kids in tow who were generally being a nuisance. Another woman with a couple of better-behaved kids called over something along the lines of 'Why don't you discipline your brats? We don't all need to hear their yelling' and that started it. Woman 1 came back at her with a foul-mouthed tirade and they went at it. Security eventually ejected both of them.

9. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I worked in a dept store and saw this kid of all about 5 walking around. There was no one in our dept so I asked if he knew where his mom or dad was and he said no. So I said I'd take him up to the front desk and we would find them. As we are approaching he points and says there they are and walks toward a checkout lane. Mom was there with a small army, and did not so much as nod or make any form of comment or acception that her child had been out of her sight for a number of minutes on the opposite side of a large, crowded store.

--------------------

Things found in the changing rooms:

Used tampons.
    Used condoms.
    Used diapers.

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    So you weird people out in real life, too?

11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Clothing, toys, and health and beauty products sell more frequently than shoes. And I love you too, you big horrible jerkface.

12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    When the clerk is spotted sniffing the shoes that have been tried on, I'm not surprised!

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    But...but...they stink so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

14. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

u mad?

15. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    The most scummy things I witnessed in my 8+ years at Walmart were done by co-workers.

:p

16. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    No, sarcastic.

17. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Given that you only said you "live in a place" it's pretty reasonable that she would've thought you meant geographic region, not your particular neighborhood. Furthermore, she used a broad generalization to describe a broad area. She didn't try to claim it applies to every specific part of that area uniformly, or that it applies to every single person that lives there. She questioned your global assessment of the region. I don't see where stereotyping comes into play.

18. Kyle Katarn

Jul 10, 1998
    It was a vain attempt at humor which was clearly misunderstood. There is no need to try to deconstruct it as if it were a sentence diagram in your 8th grade English class.

In fairness to my original comment, I don't see many large people using the electric scooters. The few times I see them in use it is almost always someone who is 2 years younger than God or somebody with an actual physical impairment that would make pushing a cart difficult.

19. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    Watching a person pull a baguette out of a basket, holding it against their nose to smell it, and then repeating the process
    with other loaves over and over again.

20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Beep Beeep Beeeeeeep. That's the sound those things make when in reverse .

harpua likes this.
  21. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    [​IMG]

Sometimes the deliberate abuse of those things is just beautiful.

22. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Fat people are awesome. If you poke them with a stick they go all red and wobbly.

23. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    They're also supposedly jolly.