I.E., CA SD,IE Rafting Trip

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by RyanxsevN, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanxsevN Jedi Knight

Ok so i'm up on the river this weekend and two of my custumers were members from San Deigo. Over the trip we got to thinking a two day rafting trip would be an awsome event.

The trips are a ton of fun and it would be a great chance for all of us to relax and get to know our San Deigo Brothers and sisters.

Since i'm a Guide i allready get a discount for large groups but i'm guna talk to the boss man and see if i can work out a beter group rate.

The total amount we can bring on a two day trip under the permit is 35. San Deigo will probley contribute 15-20 people so i'm sure we could come up with 10-15.

Let me know what you guys think and i will get some more details.
  2. Sith_241 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. ValueROCKR Jedi Knight

star 3
    yeah it was pretty funny i was wearing my SDSWS shirt and he mentioned being in the IE and it kinda went from there.

the trip was awesome much better than last year and if we can get enough people it will be a great group experience for our chapters not to mention it would make us the coolest FF chapters
  4. tphoenix Jedi Padawan

hey man I had a great time. You were a great guide. thanks
    Todd
  5. tk-7603 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    tpheonix...who are you on our (sdff) boards?

ive never seen you before?
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Todd was at the SDSWS anniversary party at Donna's house, and at Killer pizza. (Two events in a row! [face_shocked] )

I'm not sure we would be the coolest fanforce... I think we'd be tied with Puerto Rico.. they are going Kayaking this month...Read this:

The Puerto Rico Jedi Outcasts are going kayaking Saturday the 28th during the night. They will be visiting the bioluminicent bay at Fajardo to experience the magic of the naturally luminicent water of the bay, an unique experience. If you are interested in this activity visit in this thread at the PRJO forum
  7. tk-7603 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ahhh, hes johns buddy! ok, didnt say much to anyone...but "howdy partner!"

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.