main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN SDCC 2010

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by tainted_crimson, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tainted_crimson

tainted_crimson Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2006
    Tash and I need your help! (Well, I do, I don't know about him.)

We're doing San Diego Comic-Con this year and leave in less than two weeks. It's looking like Weds, Preview Night, is going to be the evening we spend three hours wandering the booths and gathering up as much free stuff as we possibly can. Which is where you all come in!

I know there are many collectors in our little club, or you at least monitor that sort of thing, so if you hear about any companies giving away freebies, please let us know! I already plan on stopping by the Hallmark booth to get their usual free button featuring a Star Wars ornament, and apparently Gentle Giant is giving away Bust-Ups (which I had to google to figure out what on earth they were), but news is still being released about everything, so still flailing a bit at the sheer massive scale.

I personally plan to grab everything free in sight, and it kinda goes without saying that if I have extras or things I don't really like, I'll happily share with fellow geeks.

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Put me down for a bust up.

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Put me down for a Hallmark ornament. Thanks.

4. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU

LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    We should make a plan to meet each other either that night or sometime during the weekend: I'll be there with the rest of the crew from our documentary, Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (www.elmstreetlegacy.com). It'd be cool to meet you.

Hit me up: drwynninblack@yahoo.com

Cheers!

5. LITO-JEN_VELASHUU

LITO-JEN_VELASHUU Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 21, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.