San Diego, CA SDSWS Anniversary Party May 17th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by GreyJedi, Apr 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinWisler Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://images3.fotki.com/v25/photos/4/42811/156622/Picture071-vi.jpg]

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mad:
  2. Darth_Vegeta Jedi Master

star 4
    *waves hand* That is NOT my speeder... ;)

Great pics!! Too bad I forgot my camera too... I'll be sure to remember my brain as well the next time we have a meeting... 8-}
  3. BenKnoB Jedi Knight

star 1
    thank you Donna and thank you Linda the gifts
    are much appreciated.I'm glad to be a member of this merry little band,I thank all the officers for their efforts on our behalf.
    Bob and Donna thank you for your hospitality,
    sorry about your house,definetly going to have to take a little drive on halloween.
    I'm going to debut my t-shirt at blind melon's tommorow for the jzband show. I alresdy gave out a pen so someone could check out the website.

it's working! it's working!

hope the kids weren't too traumatized,they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

hopefully the neighbors paid no attention to the strange firepit ritual.
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hopefully the neighbors paid no attention to the strange firepit ritual.

What is so strange about burning a Darth Vader pinata over a mock funeral pyre, and then commencing to toast smores over his ashes? :confused:
  5. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    We are blessed with super-nice neighbors and they know we use the firepit a lot.

Actually they enjoyed coming over and getting their picture taken with Darth Vader. :) I found out Ty's a Star Trek fan so I told him about Grand Slam.

I am gonna miss having Darth Maul in my family room though. Mitchell's going to cry when he leaves. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.