main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA SDSWS Third Anniversary Party!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    It'll be Emmie's premiere. Of course we're going to party. :D

Just got all the stuff for my special dessert. Linda, do you have a like 6 inch Boba Fett that I can borrow? ;)

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I have a 3 3/4" Boba Fett you can borrow, not 6".. the 12" is in a box and he isn't coming out!

3. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    HAHAHAHA.....Hey I will actually be making this event. Thats two in a row for Tony....w00t :cool:I will be bringing Homemade Choclate Chip Cookies

4. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    I'll be there.

I'll be bringing a cube of Pepsi.

5. swguru2004

Nov 17, 2003
    Cube of Pepsi?? What is a Cube?

6. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    The smaller the Boba Fett, the better! :D

I'll also be bringing some coke. :)

7. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    swguru2004 posted on 5/25/05 11:23pm
    Cube of Pepsi?? What is a Cube?
    [hr][/blockquote]

24 pack.

8. swguru2004

Nov 17, 2003
    LOL oh i feel stupid....Anyways, do we have an appx number of ppl attending so I know how many cookies to bring

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    1 million cookies! *pinkie to mouth*

10. benkenobisan

benkenobisan Jedi Master star 1

May 17, 2005
    So what's the total count on Sodas so far?

Just making sure we don't have more cola than food!

11. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    God you lot will be in and out the toilet like a yo-yo drinking all that soda

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Ben, I think we need more soda. If you figure people will be at my house from 4pm to midnight or so, that is 8 hours. I figure each person will drink maybe 3 drinks in that time, especially if it is a hot day then maybe more. I am figuring between 30 - 40 people will be here. Although I might have to invite my immediate neighbors just so they don't call the police on us when we start watching the movie at night outside. LOL You could bring Gatorade or water bottles for people who may not want to drink soda if you want. Besides the R2D2 cooler, I have a small refrigerator outside under the barbecue. I could put sodas in the R2 cooler, and non-soda drinks in the refrigerator.

We also seem to be low on snack items like chips and dips. Also, if someone wants to go to smart & final and buy a HUGANTIC bag of popcorn for the movie, that would be cool too! If we end up with too many snack items, no biggee, we can use them at the June & July meetings/events.

13. jess_squared

jess_squared Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I'll have my cooler that I had at the line event.. But, if you're thinking we'll need lots of drinks, Linda, I'll grab two flats of water from costco instead of just one. :)

I'm still planning on bringing a pasta salad, too. Unless we have too much real food, then I can switch and bring snacky stuff instead.

14. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    What movies are you showing?? [face_whistling]

15. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    /\ Harold and Kumar Go To WhiteCastle....

Um.. No... Star Wars.. D'OH :p

16. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    It is offical this party is now called
    SDHAKGTWCS third anniversary party
    aka
    San diego harold and kumar go to white castle society third anniversary party

17. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Darn. And here I thought we actually were going to watch Harold & Kumar. ;)

I'm bringing a 12 pack of soda. I'll run to the store and get more if we need it. :)

18. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    One thing good about my house, is that Vons & Walmart are just at the bottom of the hill, about 3 minutes drive.

19. JediLuner

JediLuner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2003
    Hey Kids !!!

Well I work that night, and that is nothing new ,So I will be ending up late if at all, so Linda I will call you when i get off from work to see if you need anything late night!!! Or i will just come over and help you clean up as normal!!!

20. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    Drive for 3mins???I would roll down the hill and jog back up it on the way back

21. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Thanks Ken! Poor Ken... he only gets to see the aftermath of my parties, not participate in them :(

22. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey Linda, do you have an estimate of about what time thing are going to wrap up? Or are we just going to wing it?

23. skywalker_1982

Dec 25, 2004
    I admit as the time goes by leading up to the party at lindas I am getting more frustrated cause I would love to be there :_|

24. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    unfotrunatly we will not be coming afterall. My grandmother has taken a turn for the wost. She is in the hospitol and her kidney's have almost completely failed. Dialysis isn't working. I feel I need to be as close to home as possible. We live in Hemet and my grandms is in Banning, so it is far. I hope we can all get together soon. Maybe a beach day next month.Just an idea.

25. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Sorry to hear that your grandmother is worse KitchenVixen. :( A beach day sounds fun! One time we had a bonfire at Fiesta Island, potluck, and sat and watched the fireworks, that was fun too!

Rachel,

I am assuming that the party won't end till 12am or 1am, similar to the Christmas errr.. I mean.. "Winter Holiday" parties. But I won't kick anyone out, you are welcome to stay as long as you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.