San Diego, CA SDSWS Third Anniversary Party!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh I'm sorry to hear your news, kitchenvixen. :(

I'm bringing fabric samples for those people interested in discussing costumes. I do make things other than Jedi as well. ;)
  2. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    Donna considering we had episode 3 out as you know have you considered in doing any costumes out of that?

edit: Did you see the website I found that I posted in the waly world has some great sw fabric thread?
  3. kitchenvixen Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Grey_Jedi.....wish I could talk costumes with ya!
  4. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    12 or 1? Coolbeans. I was moreso thinking the opposite, since I gotta drive Tony all the way back to Oceanside, then go home to sleep, and be up at 7:30 sunday morning.

But I can just compensate by sleeping in really really late Monday. ;)
  5. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
  6. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    I've got a bag of "Hello my name is" tags that I'm going to bring. There are going to be so many people there, some of them really new. I figured it would be a nice way for people to put real names and faces to the user names.
    Something I am embarrasingly bad at [face_blush]
  7. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hehe.. We need tags that read:

Hello my name is-
    My forum handle is-

:)
  8. vkyoshi Jedi Knight

star 3
    being the cooking impaired member of the group i'll bring chips dip and whatever else looks good at the store.

uhmm top ramen
  9. swguru2004 Force Ghost

star 4
    Just a head up, I was unsure how eveyrone like their cookies.. so I made a few Chewy, A few normal and a few EXTRA crunchy
  10. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Well, I like mine tall, furry, cuddly... Oh, you said cookies, not wookies. :p

*cricket chirp*

*Points at clock* That's why. :p
  11. FLY_JEDI Jedi Master

star 2
    Hee hee. Wookies... Cookies... Chewy...

Rachel - Sleep is good...
  12. Emerald_Beacon Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm planning on bringing some of a family member's chip-dip (kind of an avocado-bean-salsa-ish thing), along with a few big bags of various chips (Fritos work really well with it, actually). Sounds like there's going to be quite a crowd, so I'll up the proportions a bit. :)

I do like the nametag idea... has anyone mentioned swinging by an office store and grabbing a few packs? Or should we make our own to wear? ;)
  13. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    me*gonk (Kat) is bringing them. That was what her post said.
  14. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    While cleaning out a desk drawer I found several packs. I have about a 2-3 inch stack of them, I don't know a number-I'm sure none of the packs were fresh. I think that'll be enough.
  15. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Info on Star Wars Galaxies:

The copies of Star Wars Galaxies arrived at my house today in time to pass out at the party tomorrow however, I was only sent 200 copies. So, I am going to request that only one copy be taken per household who attended the midnight premier at Mira Mesa. For example, I bought 4 tickets, but I will be only taking 1 copy for my household. Also, if any of you already have Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, and you want to pass on the free copy, that would be great as well so that those in the theatre who don't already have one, can get one. Thanks for your understanding about the copies arriving late, and arriving in lesser quantities than expected.
  16. Kale_Jade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i am still looking for a ride to the bbq tomorrow if anybody can help me out, email @ yodamaster210@hotmail.com or call me @217-416-1995
  17. rogue-sith Jedi Padawan

Kale_Jade, I can give you a ride if needed. I am in Vista so there is not much that is not on my way there.

Same offer to anyone else along my way.

PM me or post here.

FYI. I am not planning to leave the party early

LMK, BZ
  18. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    I already have Galaxies.. I was in beta for it.. Then a friend bought me the game when it released.. It's sort of a been there, done that game now.. I don't think I even have an active account anymore. :)

Therefore, I do not need/want my copy.. :)
  19. jawajames FF Pacific RSA / Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    of the 26 copies, i would probably only need 10-12 at most, and possibly only 4 or 5.
  20. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    I do not wear name tags. [face_plain]

However, I do need to drink either water or iced tea. If there is a preponderance of one over the other, I can compensate for the difference. :p
  21. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't do much soda if any myself.

I've picked up a flat of juice boxes from Costco already.
  22. micdavis Force Ghost

star 4

I will not be at the party. Can you give my copy of Galaxies to Brenden Ewers. I can then get it from him.

23. JediNyt Jedi Master

star 3
    One copy for me is great. Thanks Linda and thanks to Lucas Arts for this nice gift. I am bringing tortilla chips and layered dip.
  24. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Kat, for the kids, or for anyone? ;)

Depending on how fast these meds start working, I might be limited to water and juice tomorrow. :p
  25. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Ever since I told Mitchell (my youngest) that we were going to a swimming party, he's been putting on his swimtrunks right when he gets home from school and asks: "Go to beach?" LOL. [face_laugh]

He's realllllly excited about this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.