San Diego, CA SDSWS Third Anniversary Party!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kale_Jade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    would anyone be really upset if i get the oppritunity to bring ROTS to the party tomorrow.
  2. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    Kale_Jade posted on 5/27/05 6:40pm

/>

Yes./>/>
  3. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Definitely, yes. That is a felony and you can go to jail or pay thousands of dollars in fines if you are caught. Even talking about it will get you banned from posting on this board.

This club does not condone STEALING other people's creative property.
  4. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    The juice boxes are for anyone...I like them too ;)
  5. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hehe. I love juice boxes and Kool-aid still. :)

I picked up two flats of water at costco tonight.. So I'll have that and my pasta salad. Should I bring my cooler so we can keep some of the water and/or soda on ice outside, too?
  6. Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
  8. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jessica,

Yeah, bring your cooler (and ice for it) for the water bottles. We can keep the juices/non-soda in the outside refrigerator under the barbecue. Keep the water in your cooler, and the soda in the R2-D2 cooler. :D

Armand,

I don't know any dumb cowboys, but if you know of any, you can bring them with you when you come.
  9. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just want to say to everyone that is attending the party and especially linda hope you all have a good time tonight and come out of there full up cause that is what partys are all about!!!!
  10. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    Armand!
    Yes, please come! :D
  11. redsith17 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know it's too little too late, but if you have an xbox controller, bring it tonight. I'm gonna bring my xbox and two controllers so maybe we can play a little Battlefront today.
  12. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
  13. Kale_Jade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i will bring EPIII for the xbox as well and my minis and ccg. would anyone want to start a paper based rpg? i have a few books that i could bring.
  14. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll toss my bag of dice in my backpack. Hehe. :) Soo wish I still had all my CCG cards. I've got a bunch of the travesty that was the Young Jedi card game, though. Heh. They were in a smaller box.. So, they survived the "mysterious disappearance" of the classic SW CCG cards.
  15. redsith17 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just ebayed off the last of my Decipher CCG cards. I'll bring my Wizards TCG cards though. Maybe someone can teach me how to play.
  16. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
    I have an unopened box of WOTC AOTC TCG.
  17. Kale_Jade Jedi Youngling

star 1
    those are the cards i was bringing, the new ones.
  18. redsith17 Jedi Knight

star 1
  19. ManaByte Chosen One

star 4
    Got my cards, will bring them. They're all AOTC except for 3 packs of ANH.
  20. swguru2004 Force Ghost

star 4
    I could never figure out that game for the life of me
  21. redsith17 Jedi Knight

star 1
    With our powers combined we should be able to figure it out:D
  22. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
  23. GreyJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    You were too busy coloring, Padawan. ;)

Great party, everyone. Many thanks to Linda for hosting. My kids are exhausted today but we all had a great time. Also kudos to our new member Dennis for his fantastic BBQ services. :D

Although I did miss having a pinata to put on the funeral pyre...
  24. jess_squared Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hahahaha.. But coloring is *fun!* :) Hence why I love the fact that I babysit.. Because it's a *perfect* excuse to have a coloring book collection.. That I carry around in my car.. For those instances where it comes in handy... :p
  25. me-gonk Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Everyone!
    I just woke up :eek: Ewan was up half the night so Jon let me sleep in once the kids were up for the morning.
    We all had an absolute blast! Thank you Linda for letting us invade your house. Thank you Dennis for a very yummy BBQ. Thank you everyone who was willing to take Gavin and keeping him entertained. I heard Armand's met his match! Thank you Edgar for the Lumpia. ;)
    Ewan fell asleep within moments of getting in the car. Gavin fought sleep until we got home. He even fought it while on the couch while I fed and put Ewan down. He really is a stubborn little thing :rolleyes: But if he wasn't he wouldn't be Gavin and I love him just the way he is...well...except I'd like him to listen to me a bit more sometimes LOL
    I so wanted to watch SW with you all though. But by the time it would have been over and we got home it would have been sooooo late. Oh well...maybe next time.
    Thanks everyone!!! That was amazing!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.