main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Se7en on DVD

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Old-Jedi, Dec 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Just picked up this beauty. The cover art disturbing and wonderful at the same time. My friends I think we are at the beginning of the "Golden Age" for DVDs. How David Fincher the director ever got snuckered into making Aliens3 I'll never know. I think he's more than made up for that abomination with Se7en and Fight Club especially in the DVD format.

2. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    It's killing me that I'm not running to Best Buy today, but it's on my Christmas list, so I'm not allowed to buy it for myself. I guess I'll know in at least six days.

The review that IGN did on it was SERIOUSLY glowing.

3. Queen_Tofuti

Queen_Tofuti Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2000
    Boy I can't wait to pick it up myself, but of course my DVD wish list is like a mile long. =) Thanks for the info, Tim.

4. Genetic_Misfire

Genetic_Misfire Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Tim, listen to me you miserable old P.O.S. ALIEN3 rocks! I'm sorry your to blind to appreciate the masterpiece that is ALIEN3.

James

Keep it up buddy and you, Karen, and myself WILL be having an ALIEN3 watching party and you WILL come away a believer. Also, if your talking about awesome Fincher films, don't forget The Game.

5. Old-Jedi

Old-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 25, 2000
    Your right James, I totally forgot to mention the Game. Very good indeed. Still doesn't make up for Aliens 3. I'm not saying he cannot get past it, every director has a dud or two in his resume, it's just for some unfathomable reason, you rank it up there with the Casablanca and Citizen Kane. Heresy.

6. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Go Detroit Rock City!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.