main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Seahorse - ROTS AU, Vignette, Humor, Obi-Wan, Anakin: Thanks for the noms!- More Replies added

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Phoenix_Reborn, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    That was so twisted. I loved it! [face_laugh] :D

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That was delightful. I kinda wish it was for real. That would have been hilarious.

3. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    Anakin, you go some 'splaning to do!

Anakin burst out laughing. Maybe he wouldn?t have to worry about being kicked out of the order once Padme had the baby after all. ?But I thought human males didn?t get pregnant, Master.?
    That is such an Anakin comment, I guess the Jedi don't have a very comprehensive Sexed program, eh?

Loved Anakin?s reaction to the Siri comment? [face_laugh] Zing! :p

Birdy, I am impressed! =D=

4. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    It's still just as funny the second time reading.

5. unknown_shore

unknown_shore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2005
    I got brave and clicked on it despite the mpreg bit and I am so glad I did!

The droid sound rather like one of the nurses at my school infirmary. Whenever a girl goes up there, it's "well, you COULD be pregnant..."

;)

One must wonder if fiddling with a droid like that is an indication of the Dark Side.

Nice work!

6. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Tee-hee!!!! Oh thanks for the giggle!!

7. aden

aden Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2005
    Anakin glanced at the door, back to his former Master, and was out of the chair and heading down the hall at a near breakneck speed.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]
    yep, that's Anakin, alright! ;)

8. DarthMousche

DarthMousche Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    [face_laugh]

You had me - and Obi-Wan, no matter what he said - really going there for a minute. Love it!

And the title is priceless. =D=

9. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    I think I forgot to respond when I read it the first time. But this is completely hilarious. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

10. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    [face_laugh] Gosh I can't believe I missed this until now! Lovely. Snicker Snicker Snicker

=D=

KD

11. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    amidalachick: Thank you! :)

Healer_Leona: Just imagine, a little Obi-Wan running around with Luke causing all sorts of terror. o_O Now thats a plot bunny waiting to attack...I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for reading!

Dan: That is such an Anakin comment, I guess the Jedi don't have a very comprehensive Sexed program, eh?

I think they're more of a don't ask, don't tell, and whatever you do, don't get the senator's daughter pregnant type of order.
    I am impressed! Thank you. I am to impress from time to time. Just don't expect it often or you'll be disapointed :p

Aya-Na_Bashu: It's still just as funny the second time reading. Awesome!!! I'm so glad you liked it well enough to read it twice!

unknown_shore: The droid sound rather like one of the nurses at my school infirmary. Whenever a girl goes up there, it's "well, you COULD be pregnant..." The droid is modeled off the health center here: you have a headache? you could be pregnant...you're coughing up mucus? you could be pregnant.... I'm glad you made it past the title and enjoyed the fic! Thanks for reading!

Breezy Glad to make you laugh!

aden I'm glad you found my Anakin believable!

Mousche: Yay! Believabilty! I think Obi was brought up to believe whatever the medics told him...so he didn't have a choice. I'm so glad you loved it! [:D]

Lovely-in-Orange : Thanks for reading it twice! Glad to make you laugh!

KD: Glad you found your way over here! Thanks for reading and laughing!

[color=3399FF] A Big thank you! [:D] to everyone who took the time to read this and enjoyed it. An especially big thank you to whoever nominated Seahorse for Best Humor! [:D] [/color]

12. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    [face_laugh] Wow, this is so hilarious!! At first I was a littl hesitant about this story, as I've never been a fan of male pregnancies. But the way Obi-Wan reacted was simply brilliant! And I absolutely loved the ending, figure Anakin would do something to stress his Master...again. Great job!! =D= =D=

13. Amivane

Amivane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] hahahahahahaha!!!XD that was so funny i have read it like 5 times and it always makes me laugh hahahah great post!!!!!!!!!!!!=D==D=

14. ManofConstantSorrow

ManofConstantSorrow Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Did I actually see Siri mentioned in this story? :eek:

I love this one, it's hysterical!!!! [face_laugh]

15. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    Siri can't help that she loves Obi :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.