Sean needs your help! I have a date tomorrow for the first time in... well, years. The plan is to co

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Apr 22, 2002.

?

Sean needs your help! I have a date tomorrow for the first time in... well, years. The plan is to co

Poll closed Apr 24, 2002.
Lemon-Pepper Chicken 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Spaghetti Carbonara 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Steak (She loves steaks) 4 vote(s) 80.0%
Other (just add a reply with another idea) 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    And I have one more tiny dilemma... She's going to be coming over to my place, and I have roommates that will more than likely be there. Should I just set it up nice in the main dining area or do kind of a picnic-style thing in my room? I'm really not sure what to do... It's been so long since I've dated... HELP!
  3. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    If she knows and is comfortable with your roomates the the dining roomshould be ok. The bedroom is a little forward and carries alot of conotations that may or may not be welcome. Is there a possibility of an outside location? Good luck---You're gonna need it! :)
  4. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks, Allen-

Yeah, she knows my roommates, but I think that might be a little distracting for both of us. And I'm wanting to have a quiet romantic evening... I mean, the interest is definitely there for both of us, but we're still kind of getting to know each other right now... And the only reason I'm hesitant to do steak is because I don't want to be too predictable... Want to surprise her with my superb culinary skill... lol. But I will keep all of these things in mind for sure. Thanks for the input!
  5. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Could you talk to you roommates and have them go someplace else for a little while? I'm sure they'd understand. Or even if they left you guys alone.
  6. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Possibly... I will have to talk to them tonight to find out for sure, but they may go for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.