Search for cancelled art of book

Discussion in 'Literature' started by vong333, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vong333 Force Ghost

star 4
    I have a question and apologize if this has been covered in another thread. Yesterday, I was looking at wookiepedia and checked out the Escape of Dagu. I took a good look at the book cover and I must admit it looked damn awesome. In fact compared to other clone wars book covers, this one rocked.

My question is, has the book cover art ever been released in any other media? Maybe magazine coverage (Star Wars Insider or Gamer)? Or is the wookiepedia site the only site or place were the cover is posted visible.

If that is the case, then I could just go ahead and try to print a good copy of the book cover. Too bad the book got cancelled though, cuase from the summary it looked like it was going to be good. Please let me know with what you got.
  2. Corax78 Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm pretty sure the only image that showed up was in catalogues for book stores. The only really good cover shot that you're going to find is that image. Unless the cover artist would do a commisioned piece for you.
  3. Valin__Kenobi Author: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Praji

VIP
    star 4
    It showed up on StarWars.com news coverage, and probably popped up in the Insider at some point.
  4. sidious618 Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't recall it popping up in Insider but I could be wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.