main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Search for the Jedi (AU ANH)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Starwalker, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    Zax walked out of the Alderaanian capital accompanied by Bail Organa?s daughter Leia. His mission was clear; it was time to seek out all of the known remaining Jedi. His lightsaber hung at his side ready if he needed it and he a feeling he probably would. He led the Princess to the hangar containing her ship the Tantive IV. Rebel Soldiers stood guard outside of the ship. Bail watched the Tantive IV launch from the capital. He then turned to his wife and said ?I do hope Leia knows what she has gotten herself into??

The Tantive exited hyperspace over the dry desert planet of Tatooine. A crewman looked at the screen in front of him and looked back at Leia. ?Your highness are you sure this inhospitable rock is where we?re supposed to meet him?? he asked. Leia then felt feelings of doubt arise in her and checked the datapad she was holding. ?Yes this is it.? She replied. Zax then left the cockpit and headed to a shuttle that was loaded inside the ship. The ship slowly lifted from the ground and shot out of the ship towards Tatooine. The Tantive then entered hyperspace and shot towards another planet.

Luke woke up hearing his Uncle Owen talking to someone outside. He ran up the stairs and saw that Owen was talking to two men. One man was wearing a long black cloak who had brown hair and didn?t look too old. The other man looked much older and was wearing a brown cloak. Luke walked next to Owen and saw that one of the men was the hermit Old Ben Kenobi. The other man didn?t seem to be from Tatooine since he hadn?t seemed to have lived his life in the heat. Owen was arguing ?You can?t take Luke from me I need him for the harvest.? The man wearing black spoke up and said ?Owen let Luke come; it?s what Anakin would have wanted?? Owen then noticed Luke and said ?I?ll let him decide.? Luke then looked at Owen curiously and asked ?Decide what??
    Ben Kenobi then said ?Decide whether or not you want to come with me and Zax to Alderaan to help fight the Empire?? Luke then looked back and forth between Ben, Zax and Owen. This was it; he had to decide whether or not his life was going to change forever. He then settled his gaze on Zax and Ben and said ?I?m going with you.? Zax then led the two back to his shuttle and they took off heading for Alderaan.

Zax looked over at Luke in the co-pilots seat and said ?You remind me a lot of your father?? Luke then looked over interested in whatever Zax had to say and said ?You knew him?? Zax nodded slightly and said ?Yes, both Ben and I knew him very well before? a deathly silence fell upon the cockpit until he added ?he suffered a fate worse than death?? Luke looked over and asked ?What happened?? Zax looked at Luke and said ?I will tell you once you?re ready to know.?

The shuttle came out of hyperspace at the same time as the Tantive IV. Zax sat alone in the cockpit since Luke had gone to sleep in the back. A voice that only Zax and Ben would recognize of the people on the shuttle came over the com-link. ?Starkiller, Kenobi, Come in? A smile then appeared on Zax?s face and he replied ?It?s nice to hear you?re voice again Master Yoda?. Yoda?s voice replied ?The son of Skywalker have you correct?? Zax replied ?Yes, we have the boy.? A Star Destroyer then suddenly came out of hyperspace behind the Tantive IV and the shuttle. Yoda?s voice once again came over the com and said ?Zax, Land the shuttle then return to help?? Zax then replied ?Yeah, I was thinking the same thing?? The shuttle descended quickly towards Alderaan.

Armed soldiers appeared in the hallways of the Tantive IV preparing for the Empire to board the ship. Yoda slowly made his way to the Princess who was hiding behind a corner and said ?If make it to you they do, defend you I will.?

Zax ran out of the back of the shuttle and hopped into the cockpit of an X-Wing and joined up with the force going out to defeat Alderaan. Zax blasted his way through swarms of TIE Fighters and landed in the Tantive IV. He then made his way to where Yoda and Leia were and told them his plan. Smoke poured out of the ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.