main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Search of the Inquisitors.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Colton Gehrett, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Colton Gehrett

Colton Gehrett Jedi Knight

Jun 23, 2015
    \Hello everybody. For the last seven months, since November of 2014, I've been working on a Star Wars Fan Film. A film which I've titled Star Wars: Search of the Inquisitors. The film follows a small group of rebels, led by a jedi survivor of Order 66. Along the way, his fellow jedi who has turned away from the force must find himself, and help bring hope to the galaxy. I wrote three rough drafts before finishing the final draft in May, and I have many of the costumes and props. I am still getting everything prepared, but that is why I write to all of you fellow Star Wars fans. I need help making the movie, specifically with Visual effects, and I need somebody to create the opening crawl for me, as I don't have After Effects. I am editing the film together using my personal favorite editing program, Lightworks, and if you are interested in helping out, it would be great to hear from any of you. Thank you all for reading, and have a good day. -Colton

2. Kievan Mereel

Kievan Mereel Jedi Padawan

Jun 24, 2015
    I'm interested in this. Sending a Personal Message.