main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Searching for 2D/3D Artists (SW Galactic Battlegrounds - Expanding Fronts)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by GenRhysDallows, Feb 4, 2014.

1. GenRhysDallows

GenRhysDallows Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2013
    Hello. Sorry if I've put this into the wrong forum, since it isn't technically a 'film,' but I saw no better place to ask.

I'm part of a team developing a massive mod for the classic LucasArts Real-Time Strategy game Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. Our mod, entitled Expanding Fronts, aims to completely overhaul the original game with new units, features, and possibly new civilizations to play with. We've been working on this project for over a year so far. A public beta of the revamped Galactic Empire civilization was released in October, and has received over 1500 downloads since.

I'm posting here because we've been searching all over for skilled 2D and 3D artists to help us. We need concept artists who can help us design new characters, vehicles, weapons, buildings, and environments; and 3D artists/animators that can bring them to life. We may also need actors to provide voices for many of the new units and characters once complete.

Attached below are some screenshots, concept art, and video of our current progress. If you want to know more about our project, you can visit our ModDB, HeavenGames, or Facebook pages. If you actually have Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and would like to play the mod, you can download the current version here.

(click thumbnails to view full image)​
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you're interested in helping out, or know anybody that might be, please let us know! You can post here, or contact us through HeavenGames, Facebook, ModDB, or send an email to expandingfronts@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time!​