main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Searching for AotC icons

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Taksun, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taksun

Taksun Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2007
    Hey I need some assistance searching the vastness of the internet. My macbook's harddrive died and I lost everything including a sweet set of Attack of the Clones icons. I really want to find them again, but i can't find them anywhere. They were for high quality and made from production photos mostly (dooku and jango were in poses from the movie posters). One of the unique ones in particular was of Obi-wan's hologram when he's talking to Mace and Yoda. All the icons were trimmed around the characters (no square box icons). I've managed to recover most of my stuff but this was one thing i just can seem to find now. Thanks for you help.

--Taksun

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hi, Taksun! Welcome to Fan Art!

We currently have a thread designated for reference material and various image searches. Please feel free to repost this in the Official Reference Material Thread. If these are icons on the JC that you're looking for, it may also be a good idea to check in with the icon makers here.

Good luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.