main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Searching for Corran fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Arabwel, Oct 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    Okay.. I'm searching for ANY fic that has Corran in it... but there's this one thing I want to desperately find:

ANY fic that had Corran turning to the Dark Side! Anything. Slash, het, smut, torture, darkfic... anything.

Please help me!

Ara
    (Slashart, Corran-fanatic and Isard-wannabe... dangerous combination if you give her a keyboard :) )

2. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, if you're looking for slash or smut, you will definitely have more success elsewhere, because this is a family friendly board and slash and smut are not allowed.

I was very impressed by this Corran Horn fic here on the boards, though:

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=203561]The Foolish and the Weak[/link]

It's kind of sad that this is the only Corran Horn fic I remember seeing. Corran is a great character.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2001
    I don't SEARCH them... I just said that in my thirst for Corranfic I accept anything. Just anything that has him in a prominent role...

Ara
    (Desperate. Loves Corran. Wants to be Ysanne Isard.)

4. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    I've never done a straight out "Corran Fic" but I have written a fanfic or two about his daughter Jysella. (She tortures him like only a teenage daughter can ;))

The stories are:
    I, The Jedi's Daughter and it's sequel:
    What More Kissing Leads To

He is currently in Shadows of a Past Long Forgotten in a role as Jedi Master ( I gave him an apprentice :D)

He's one of my favorite characters, so I tend to use him a lot :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.