Searching for long lost fan film... please help... xxxx

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by darthbane1983, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. darthbane1983 Jedi Padawan

I have spent a LARGE amount of time searching for a particular fan film to show to my younger brother which features two jedi and two MIA sith in a cantina in the new republic era with a very lovely purple twi-lek waitress and who get into a fight with another sith lord and some alien looking stormtroopers and the last line of the fan film is "we're going to find luke skywalker". I'm sure if you know this film, you will remember it straight away. If you do indeed know this film and also a link to it, please let me know, i've been looking for so long and I fear it is no longer available.

Please let me know either the name of the film or a link I can download it from. I'm so sorry,

Regards,

Kasey Barkle

xxxx
  2. Black_Chameleon Force Ghost

star 3
    Aww. I read that thinking I might get to see a LOST fanfilm, and that it'd be lengthy. I am disappoint.
  3. Boter Jedi Master

star 4
    Way to be helpful there, guy.

The film doesn't ring a bell. Do you know who originally made it, or where you originally downloaded it from? What made it so noteworthy that you're trying to track it down again?
  4. -Phi- Force Ghost

star 3
    If it's online it's probably available at Kuatengineer's Library, but unless you know the title you'll be downloading a lot of files. Try looking around FanFilms.net too, though they don't necessarily have downloads available.
  5. firesaber Jedi Master

star 3
    is Atom Films still up and running? Might be another place to peep
  6. DarthOmnious Jedi Padawan

It's Star Wars: Forced Alliance
  7. -Phi- Force Ghost

star 3
  8. Boter Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: Downloaded, am watching. Amazing production values, and I totally recognize the "guy who just entered the bar" from The Ore, I think. Love this so far :D Glad you posted looking for it!
  9. GreenGreatWarrior Force Ghost

star 4
    Whoah, I haven't seen a fanfilm that impressed me in a long time - but that I really dug!
  10. CloneUncleOwen Force Ghost

star 4
    Star Wars: Forced Alliance is readily available on Youtube.
  11. furcifer Force Ghost

star 2
    True, but at 240p it's no match for the .mov.
  12. kuatengineer Jedi Knight

star 2
    I believ Forced Alliance was originally part of a pitch that someone tried to put together for a TV series (which is why the production values are so high).
  13. DarthOmnious Jedi Padawan

Yes Forced Alliance was originally pitched to Lucas as an idea for his live action Star Wars tv series. But in the Star Wars insider & other resources the show takes place between episodes 3 & 4. And since Forced Alliance takes place 50 yrs after,it wouldn't fit into the between 3 & 4 storyline.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.