main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Searching for someone

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SavageSteel, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavageSteel

SavageSteel Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2011
    Hail,

My name is Steve, I am in the US Army and just returned from overseas. I am also a medieval reenactor in this area and recently ran across a topic on a medieval forum that mentioned your groups name. Some guys were discussing a demo I guess you did at a small mini-con called Fantasci, unfortunately, non of the comments were good (sorry, don't shoot the messenger) but in this topic another medieval reenactor was mentioned and it seemed he might have been a member of your club at some time. I have been trying to track this guy down. He portrays a Viking warrior and goes by the name Bear or the Bear, something like that. If it is the same guy who was in your group and the one I am thinking of I saw him fight once at a medieval tournament in PA and he was really good. Our group wants to see if he will come and teach us. Has anyone in your group heard of him or might know how to get in touch with him? The medieval forum made it sound like he was no longer with your group so I don't even know if he is still in the area or not. I have asked some other groups about this guy and they know of him but no one seems to know how to reach him. I guess he had a store in Chesapeake but I can't find any information on it. Anyway, was hoping someone in your group could help me out to locate Bear. Please let me know if anyone knows any way to reach him. Thanks.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hello Steve.

That person is no longer in the Tidewater Alliance.

As we no longer stay in contact with him, it would be inappropriate to divulge his personal information.

I'm sorry but we are unable to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.