main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Searching for someone

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SavageSteel, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavageSteel

SavageSteel Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2011
    Wow, so ok, was just hoping that if this was the same person then someone would be kind enough to forward my e-mail and information so he might be able to contact me, or perhaps give me his store information so I could try and reach him through that route. Obviously I was not trying to get his peronal information nor did I ask for that. I guess you are saying that you either don't know how to reach him or are simply unwilling to help out another group. I was told you would not be helpful as that is your reputation among reenactors so forgive me for asking. I will find a way to reach him through some other means.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Steve,

If you had read my response to your previous post, you would have realized that when I stated ?As we no longer stay in contact with him?, that we could not forward any request as we no longer stay in contact with him.

Giving out any information on the person your looking for is considered ?personal information? as it is information that pertains to his personal life (i.e Store, email, etc). And I do not have his authorization to give that out.

I?m sorry if this displeases you.

I respectfully ask you to stop posting about this individual as we cannot help you in your search, and further posts about this will not be awnsered.

Also, continually stating what others say on other forums, boards, websites, etc holds no bearing to trying to contact this individual. If all you plan to do is bring up negative things that other sources (which you fail to identify) have to say, then I respectfully ask you to not continue posting in our forum as we will now consider it trolling as per the ToS for this site. (That?s ?terms of service? in case you are not aware)

Again, I am sorry we cannot help you, and I wish you luck in your search.

I will again be asking the moderators to lock this thread as there is nothing else to be said in regards to this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.