main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 2 second half Trailer

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Josh Waldoch, Jan 15, 2016.

?

What do you think of the new mid season trailer?

1. Love it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hate it

100.0%
  3. WIll have to see what happens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh Waldoch

Josh Waldoch Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2015
    I don't know about anyone else but I am not liking the way that Rebels is going. I hate the idea that Leia meets Jedi before she meets Luke. I hate the fact that Ashoka is in the season, I feel like she was an annoying character in the Clone Wars and was given key tasks for convenience of the plot. Why else would she go with Yoda in the younglings arc? It would have made more sense for Anakin or Obi-Wan. But back to the new trailer. I feel like the point of making a TV series set between III and IV should be to show us a different side of the rebel alliance. Not tying everything together to make Leia meet Ezra and be aware of the force because in ROTJ she seemed to not understand what the force was. I also hate the crossover from The Clone Wars to Rebels.
    The characters that aren't in Episode III should have been killed off during the series, not kept alive somewhere, like Darth Maul. Darth Maul was perhaps the stupidest villian in Star Wars. He was cut in half and fell down the reactor. He's dead long ago. Don't believe the bull that the force kept him alive. Also, why does Yoda meet Ezra? This is so stupid and just fan service to get nostalgic people to tune in.
    Sorry for the rant but I had to get this off my chest. To sum it up, I dislike the direction the series looks to be going in and expect that it will be a mistake because everything has to tie back in to the saga. Once I would like something that does not relate back to the Skywalkers somehow. But that's just me.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.