Season 2

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Yoda_Jedi_Luke, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    Will you cut it out? There are people here that don't want to be spoiled.
  2. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
    Ok, I think I know what chapter Captain Typho will be appearing in now. At least it's good to know he'll be in it.
  3. Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Lt_Windu Jedi Padawan

Will Mace be a General or Lt?
  5. burrie Jedi Master

star 4
    I say General. In this era, almost all the Jedi became Generals to lead the Clone Troopers(whom, apparantly, only take orders from Jedi).
  6. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. Lt_Windu Jedi Padawan

Better change my Name! I was DarkSithLord...Dang I hate it saying I joined Dec 03! Ah makes me look line a n00b.
  8. General_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok it's all taken care of. So how many episodes do you think General Windu will be in?
  9. burrie Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe General Windu will be in two or three episodes, or so.
  10. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  11. General_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Argh!!! Well, at least I get to see him! Um I don't wanna spoil anyone like the topic starter, but do you think the Bad Guyin the last episode will only be in for a second or less. I doubt we even get a full shot of him. Mabey a Shadowy figures head and eyes turn red. Then the end of Clone Wars?
  12. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think he'll be in the full episode, perhaps a montage of him killing lots of people.
  13. General_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yea that would be cool. I asume at least one major jedi will die in the Clone Wars like Plo Kloon or Shak Ti, Lumeria or her Aprentince. If Lucas dosn't want a Major Jedi in Episode III I bet we will see them killed off in this season. Considering we have not seen 1 Jedi Die in this series.
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    While we're talking of what we want to see, when in March? Does anybody know the exact date yet or not? JW :)
  15. Darth_Tynaus Jedi Master

star 4
    Shoot, I would like to know myself. A am looking foward to the whole season.
  16. DarthShona Force Ghost

star 5
    I've heard so many different things about when Season 2 starts. Some say this month, others February, and March. WHICH ONE IS IT???

*C-3PO* "Oh..I'm so confused!"
  17. General_Windu Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Guff: "I'm still annoyed that Muunilinst is only in one chapter, I wish that arc was made a but longer."

But wasn't that story arc pretty much already finished up in Chapter 9? Durge was destroyed (though obviously not dead), the Banking Clan guy surrendered to Obi-Wan, and the separatist forces in space were all but destroyed except for Assaj.

So they really couldn't stretch it out for an another entire season, could they?
  19. DarthShona Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks, General_Windu!
  20. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    But wasn't that story arc pretty much already finished up in Chapter 9? Durge was destroyed (though obviously not dead), the Banking Clan guy surrendered to Obi-Wan, and the separatist forces in space were all but destroyed except for Assaj.

So they really couldn't stretch it out for an another entire season, could they?

So they couldn't have placed Chapter 8/9 a little later (say 14 or 15) and have some more battle episodes in the first half?
  21. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    That would just limit the story to one battle in the clone wars if you just had the battle of Munilinst, while now you get to see more of the battles all over.

Oh, Season 2 airs March 26th!
  22. TiniTinyTony Force Ghost

star 5
    Spoiler discussion.

What ticks me off is that Obi-wan isn't listed in any of the episodes! Where is he? The commentary for Chapter 9 said that Durge slithers away. So does he return to get defeated by Obi-wan or is the rest of Durge's story left to the EU?
    [color]

Sorry, but nothing even remotely related to Episode III spoilers can be posted here.
  23. JediTrilobite Force Ghost

star 7
    First, don't discuss spoilers. Second, certainly don't do it without masking. [face_plain]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.