main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Season 2

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Yoda_Jedi_Luke, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Will you cut it out? There are people here that don't want to be spoiled.

2. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Ok, I think I know what chapter Captain Typho will be appearing in now. At least it's good to know he'll be in it.

3. Yoda_Jedi_Luke

Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    Great! Grate!

4. Lt_Windu

Lt_Windu Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2003
    Will Mace be a General or Lt?

5. burrie

burrie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2000
    I say General. In this era, almost all the Jedi became Generals to lead the Clone Troopers(whom, apparantly, only take orders from Jedi).

6. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    He's a General.

7. Lt_Windu

Lt_Windu Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2003
    Better change my Name! I was DarkSithLord...Dang I hate it saying I joined Dec 03! Ah makes me look line a n00b.

8. General_Windu

General_Windu Jedi Master star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Ok it's all taken care of. So how many episodes do you think General Windu will be in?

9. burrie

burrie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2000
    I believe General Windu will be in two or three episodes, or so.

10. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
  11. General_Windu

Dec 20, 2003
    Argh!!! Well, at least I get to see him! Um I don't wanna spoil anyone like the topic starter, but do you think the Bad Guyin the last episode will only be in for a second or less. I doubt we even get a full shot of him. Mabey a Shadowy figures head and eyes turn red. Then the end of Clone Wars?

12. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    I think he'll be in the full episode, perhaps a montage of him killing lots of people.

13. General_Windu

Dec 20, 2003
    Yea that would be cool. I asume at least one major jedi will die in the Clone Wars like Plo Kloon or Shak Ti, Lumeria or her Aprentince. If Lucas dosn't want a Major Jedi in Episode III I bet we will see them killed off in this season. Considering we have not seen 1 Jedi Die in this series.

14. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    While we're talking of what we want to see, when in March? Does anybody know the exact date yet or not? JW :)

15. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Shoot, I would like to know myself. A am looking foward to the whole season.

16. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I've heard so many different things about when Season 2 starts. Some say this month, others February, and March. WHICH ONE IS IT???

*C-3PO* "Oh..I'm so confused!"

17. General_Windu

Dec 20, 2003
    It starts in March.

18. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Guff: "I'm still annoyed that Muunilinst is only in one chapter, I wish that arc was made a but longer."

But wasn't that story arc pretty much already finished up in Chapter 9? Durge was destroyed (though obviously not dead), the Banking Clan guy surrendered to Obi-Wan, and the separatist forces in space were all but destroyed except for Assaj.

So they really couldn't stretch it out for an another entire season, could they?

19. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Thanks, General_Windu!

20. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    But wasn't that story arc pretty much already finished up in Chapter 9? Durge was destroyed (though obviously not dead), the Banking Clan guy surrendered to Obi-Wan, and the separatist forces in space were all but destroyed except for Assaj.

So they really couldn't stretch it out for an another entire season, could they?

So they couldn't have placed Chapter 8/9 a little later (say 14 or 15) and have some more battle episodes in the first half?

21. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    That would just limit the story to one battle in the clone wars if you just had the battle of Munilinst, while now you get to see more of the battles all over.

Oh, Season 2 airs March 26th!

22. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Spoiler discussion.

What ticks me off is that Obi-wan isn't listed in any of the episodes! Where is he? The commentary for Chapter 9 said that Durge slithers away. So does he return to get defeated by Obi-wan or is the rest of Durge's story left to the EU?
    [color]

Sorry, but nothing even remotely related to Episode III spoilers can be posted here.

23. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    First, don't discuss spoilers. Second, certainly don't do it without masking. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.