main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Season 3 on DVD

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by The_General_Grievous, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    when will season 3 come out on dvd?

Redirecting to here.

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    My guess is around the same time as Revenge of the Sith... probably in time for the Christmas shopping season.

3. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    dam ok i must record them now, i live on the wast coast so i still have time to record

4. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    I think this was mentioned before, but im giving it a grander view. I think The Clone Wars should all be featured on the special features of the Revenge of the Sith DVD. What do you think? It's save us money. ;)

5. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Naaaah, I'd prfer to have a seperate DVD. I don't mind spending another $20 and a seperate release would leave more room for bonus features. Plus, it's nice to build up an impressive little colection of Star Wars dvds :cool:

6. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    ^^^

Yep, I agree. Thus far I have the OT, Ep1, Ep2, Ewok Movies, Ewok Cartoons, Droids Cartoons, and soon I will have Clone Wars Season 1 and 2 on DVD. When I have Ep3 and Clone Wars season 3 on DVD my collection will be complete and I will be one happy Star Wars nerd. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.