Clone Wars Season 4 Preview (SDCC News & Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Claws_Bane, Mar 31, 2011.

1. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Now that sounds too much like alice in wonderland
  2. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    The Clone Wars season5 - Ahsoka in Wonderland
  3. FarEasterling Jedi Knight

star 1
    =D=
  4. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    season3 second half sneak peak already made me to think about that:p It is inevitable- sooner or later they really do that....
  5. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Who will be the white rabbit?
  6. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Hondo's Monkey Lizard
  7. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    We need a mad hatter and a chesire cat
  8. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
    The Mad hatter would have to be a Neimoidian since they're the hat wearers of the SW Universe.
  9. FarEasterling Jedi Knight

star 1
    jar-jar binks as a mad hatter
    levitating yoda as cheshire cat
    palpatine as queen
  10. Dark Lord Tarkas Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, the original Star Trek series did have an Alice in Wonderland-type episode with "Shore Leave", and TCW does have an episode with an actor from the original Star Trek series voicing a character ... [face_shhh]
  11. FarEasterling Jedi Knight

star 1
  12. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I know we've seen clips of a Adi Gallia vs. Grievous lightsaber battle and another one of anakin vs. dookufor season 4 but i really hope we get alot more Lightsaber duels because we havent had very many lately and to me the lightsaber duel is one of the things that made star wars an icon so why not put alot of them in the biggest conflict the galaxy has seen
  13. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    We know there are alteast 3 lightsaber fights coming up.
  14. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    To be realistic, this era does not lend itself well to lightsaber battles. There are only two Sith, one of them in hiding, and at this point only one major "minion" (Grievous) that quite honestly is probably the least interesting when it comes to duels. The only other option is giving random villains either a lightsaber or electrostaff, which either ends in the Jedi looking weak or the villain looking completely incompetent.

I think a good balance is one or two duels a Season. Hopefully we'll see Grievous accumulate some non-Gungan kills in duels for the sake of making him a threat, but otherwise I would much rather see his tactical abilities on the bridge of a ship. Also, I hope that the duels we do get start moving closer to film-like fluidity. Anakin vs. Asajj in ARC Troopers was a major step in the right direction but Obi-Wan vs. Grievous was just more Season 1 choppiness.
  15. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    The thing about Sharkman is now he will be forever tainted by the story of that poor honeymooner that got attacked by a tiger shark in the Seychelles the other week. That was incredibly sad for the widow:(
  16. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
    Florida is the shark attack capital of the world although its mainly Bull Sharks which are smaller who are the culprits.
  17. cwustudent Force Ghost

star 4
    Palpatine wearing a Queen Amidala gown?
  18. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    Hey no not Palpatine- there is two options- Queen Karina- or Satine who has lost her mind (and her pacifism of course) Instead of saying "Off with their heads!" she says "Burn them down!"[face_laugh]
  19. Seerow SWTV★Mod

Manager
    star 6
  20. GGrievous Prequel Trilogy Trivia Version 2.0

Game Host
    star 5
    It's feminine Palpatine.
  21. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    ^Well Mother Talzin is closest to feminine Palpy we can get, without going too disgusting territory[face_laugh] I still like mad Satine the best..... now do we really have nothing else to talk about?
  22. FarEasterling Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good remark.

23. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Locking this thread so we can cut back on redundant conversations between this thread, the general spoiler thread, and the Season 4 Poll that's about to be made...