main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    In the last discussion we had on this arc, a few of us noted that
    Anakin seemed to have yellow eyes when he jumped down to the underworld level she was supposedly on. Both Plo and Anakin appear to be searching for her in the trailer.

Seerow likes this.
  2. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011

Seerow likes this.
  3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    We are totally on to something. There are more tricks up season 5's sleeve than the epic Mando/Maul arc. Remember how Plo tends to step on Anakin's toes when it comes to Ahsoka?

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  4. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I think Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship will probably be strained at best after that arc based on the CVI comment Ashley made. Precisely what Palpatine would want, especially if they temporarily (or otherwise) reassigned her to Plo.

5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't think we really need the spoilers in here right now. This is just speculation stuff and this is the spoiler thread. I think she is going to get framed for something that kills those kids. I don't think TCW would be afraid to match ROTS when it comes to that stuff and TCW has killed kids that age at least twice. On this show, no one is safe. Maybe getting her reassigned will be the end result. I can only imagine Anakin is going to go nuttier than a squirrel turd.

6. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    KS, I forgot about Anakin's dark side eyes! Unfortunately I didn't notice it. Are there any trailer-stills that show the yellow eyes?
    Seerow, its pretty interesting that Anakin might believe Ahsoka would do such terrible things. Maybe Palpatine will show him the damning-yet-fake evidence, much like Obi-Wan discovers Anakin's betrayal in RotS. I recall that Dan had a fit, when Anakin told Ahsoka to remember "purpose-before-feelings," which was clearly hypocritical advice coming from him. (But telling a kid not to smoke is still good advice, whether it comes from a smoker or not.) Still, I'd like Plo Koon to meddle in Anakin's relationship with Ahsoka! I appreciate Anakin's blunt responses to such interference, because it brings out his jealousy.

7. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I wasn't sure on the spoilers. Thanks for letting me know :p

Very true, that have shown some pretty dark stuff in the past. I guess the framing would take place in a future episode? I would imagine if this was seen at the CVI showing, it would have been all over the net. Getting her reassigned would definitely be one step closer to his distrust of the Jedi in ROTS.

[face_laugh] That's both funny and true.

8. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I think we found some stills. I'll see if I can find them.

9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm not so sure Anakin would believe Ahsoka did it. Where do you think Plo would fall on that? Plo is a true blue Jedi so I think he'd be legitimately hunting Ahsoka. I think Anakin is more likely to be trying to save Ahsoka from this. His blind emotion and rage at who ever did this to her and at the Jedi Council for being so quick to damn her would likely be what would push Anakin toward the darkside.

10. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Here's where we discussed it: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...ilers-allowed.20757653/page-833#post-50072139
    And here's the best I could find on a screen cap:
    [​IMG]

atouchofanarchy and Seerow like this.
  11. atouchofanarchy

atouchofanarchy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2011
    It'd be fab if you could, I'm having trouble spotting it when watching the trailer.

12. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    It was literally just one frame. It took me several attempts to stop it at the right time. [face_hypnotized]

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    KenobiSkywalker 's screenie looks fine

If needed, what minutes are all the screen caps we want at? I'll get them with Sony Vegas.

14. atouchofanarchy

atouchofanarchy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2011
    Ah, thanks for the picture. I managed to see it in the end in the trailer, but it took forever! xD

15. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Plo was with a squad of clones similar to the ones Ventress attacks..

16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    The Red guys and not Wolfpack? Interesting.

17. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Between 1:50 and 1:51. I think it was 1:50 and 22 frames if you go frame-by-frame.

18. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    This is an estimate for viewing dates from you isn't it because there is no way they'd have a month between the last two episodes. I also wouldn't automatically assume that Clovis is after the Droid arc... with all the changing around for this season you never know what could come next!

Seerow likes this.
  19. cwustudent

Apr 25, 2011
    I'm speculating. Sometimes I have a good idea of where an arc will go, but I don't see how the puzzle pieces fit together atm.
    Thank you so much. And good work!

20. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    Yep!
    [​IMG]

21. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    The blog is just speculation though based on the trailer. I think its reasonable to assume that Ahsoka will be a fugitive, but what if we've got the wrong edge of the stick? There is something more to this that we are missing...

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I don't have it all figured out myself. This is all speculation and speculating is fun. =D

Oh, Wolffe is right there on the right. Never mind.

hlc88, yeah its just alot of speculation now but there are alot of pieces that have turned up.I had been wondering for a while where I heard about Ahsoka getting framed and finally remembered this blog. I naturally just put it together with the six coffin scene in the trailer, the introduction of the 6 younglings, and Ashley E's ForceCast interview. We know next to nothing about the finale and it gives us something to speculate on.

23. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I wonder where the rest of Wolfpack is? Wolffe is the only non-red clone there.

24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    For that matter, I wonder where the 501st would be during all this.

25. KenobiSkywalker

Sep 3, 2012
    I keep hearing Rex is supposed to be a close friend of Ahsoka's. I'd think he'd be helping Anakin find her..