main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
  2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    They are really releasing a lot from this arc. I'm not at all surprised that Shadow Conspiracy's dialogue is the same in the episodes itself. Children book adaptions tend to be like that. It's the more adult books like the ROTS novelization that differ more.

3. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003

Which I’m thankful for, because I really enjoyed the Shadow Conspiracy book, and therefore I hope the episodes are as similar to the book/script as possible.

4. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Well I for one hope they aren't.

And I can say no more for fear of hinting at spoilers.;)

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    here is a spoiler..........Darth Maul, there ur spoiled ;)

6. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Damn, is that like 10 clips from "Eminence'? I wonder if I could edit them together into the episode. <<;

7. jaoblias

jaoblias Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 23, 2012
    Well yeah but, its growing out of his mouth! eating for him must be terrible, he'dd just keep accidentley munching on his mouth-stache!

Anyways one the episode at hand, It was great action wise but structurally it was really off. There wasn't really an overall plot or acts it was just a series of hey lets talk/fight with these guys then we'll talk/fight with these guys. It just left the episode feeling kind of empty, but it was certainly more interesting the most of the previous episodes this season. And besides that fight on Nal Hutta was freaking awesome, structure or not.

Valairy Scot likes this.
  8. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    "Eminence" was basically setting up the rest of the arc. I feel it did a good job at it, there was alot going on and I actually liked the breakneck pace of this one. It moved as fast as an episode of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and was still easy to follow. Its kinda sad because it feels like by the end Vizsla is coming to realize how stupid he was.

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Will Shades of Reason be the episode where Obi-Wan fights Maul and is dressed like a Death Watch?

10. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    No, that's The Lawless.

11. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    alright thanks

12. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Next week on the clone wars : Darth Maul becomes ally with the dark lord Cthulhu :p

New clone wars theme song

13. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Next Week is Pre Vizlas Death and Almecs Return.

14. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    There were no clips on my DVR...someone said
    Obi-Wan won't show up til the 4th episode?

15. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    That's true. Same main characters as this week, next week along with the Duchess.

16. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Can't wait to see Satine again

cwustudent and InterestingLurker like this.
  17. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Somewhat dreading this actually. ;.;

18. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
  19. Zabrak 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Another Censored scene click on it to see a bigger image.
    sorry for double post

20. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Someone who has read the book, would you please tell me what happens in Shades of Reason?

21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    From Wookieepedia:

Shades of Reason

Maul has named himself and the groups that have aligned themselves with him the Shadow Collective. In the camp on Zanbar, the Collective are reviewing their attack on Mandalore, and holograms of Sundari (city) are planning their attack. The plan is for the Shadow Collective to attack Sundari, to make Duchess Satine Kryze look weak and forDeath Watch to come and stop them, so that the Death Watch look like heroes in the eyes of the public. Pre Vizsla and Bo-Katan are planning on betraying Maul and Savage but they expect the treachery, as they are crucial to their plan.
    The Shadow Collective travels to Mandalore. One group consisting of Ziton Moj and his thugs attacks the Memorial Shrine and another group including the Pykes and Savage attack the banks. Duchess Satine tries to calm her people down outside the Sundari Royal Palace but is stopped as the Death Watch fly in and tell the people that they can stop the criminals, Satine looks on in horror as the people cheer for Vizsla. Death Watch stops the attacks across Sundari and presents the criminals to the public to show their strength. Pre Vizsla declares himself the new Mandalore.
    The Duchess is led into a cell, which is next to that of the previous Prime Minister Almec. Maul arrives on Mandalore, where he is outgunned by the Death Watch and is also forced into a prison cell with Savage. The pair simply escapes and find the Duchess, they need another government leader to which she replies with Almec. The brothers break him out of his cell and they head of to the palace. Maul enters the throne room to challenge Vizsla to a duel, (in Mandalore tradition whenever the Mandalore is challenged, the victor becomes the new Mandalore) to which Vizsla accepts. Vizsla is no match for Maul, and is beaten down to his knees to which Maul grabs his darksaber and decapitates him. Bo Katan and her Night Owls are infuriated; they defy Maul's rule and escape. Almec is made the new Prime Minister, while Maul secretly sits on the throne as the leader of Mandalore and over 2,000 systems.

cwustudent likes this.
  22. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Surely you need to be of Mandalore origin to claim the title, did Revan proclaim himself Mandalore?

23. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    I don't think so - he just claimed the mask of Mandalore in order to deny the Neo-Crusaders their line of succession.

24. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    If only at the very start he had challenged Mandalore, I assume with their honour Mandalore may have even accepted, cut out years of war and Revan's 'fall'.

25. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Thanks, I didn't realize the wook had all the info. How handy to have a heads-up! Things sure would be different around here, if we hadn't been spoiled last summer.