main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    I actually think that Ahsoka will fall to the dark side, which will somehow lead to her death. From the trailer w/ Tarkin and from other scenes throughout season 4 and 5, we can see the Anakin of ROTS in her (seeking revenge, frequent hatred, etc.) But I know Filoni is smarter than this so I'm pretty sure he'll finish Ahsoka in a completely mind-blowing way, and transition smoothly into ROTS.

Bo-Katan likes this.
  2. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    I agree with you and think you might be right

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Safe search. -cough.-

4. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    I don't think Barriss is guilty of anything (though her absence from ROTS does make this a possibility), I think she is just there so that she can later be shown to turn her back on Ahsoka when she (reluctantly, no doubt) believes that she is guilty of whatever she is framed for. Or maybe Barriss helps Ahsoka escape initially ("I can't do anymore, but I owe you my life" etc).

The same reason the other trailers show Plo apparently in command of clones pursuing Ahsoka; the writers needs to show just how cut off and alone Ahsoka is going to be by isolating her from the three Jedi she is closest to; Anakin, Plo and Barriss..

Seerow, rumblewagon and cwustudent like this.
  5. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Okay, Ahsoka is questioning the competency of the Supreme Chancellor. Of course she is. :rolleyes:
    Barriss' model looks great, but shouldn't she be taller than that? I thought she was a Knight by now. IDK, she just seems like a submissive little Padawan still.
    Also, might I remind people of Barriss' fate:
    [​IMG]
    I don't think Barriss will be involved with the bombing...

6. Kualan

Kualan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2008
    Even Piell and Adi Gallia say that they could do anything with Barriss. Her absence from the film is all that matters, I suspect.

Though with that said, I don't actually believe Barriss will be a traitor. I just don't believe we can take it for a certainty that the TCW crew wouldn't have such a thing occur.

7. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah, I said the same thing about her after Gallia's retcon, but I never thought it'd actually happen, let alone so potentially soon. That being said, I didn't believe that Lucas and Filoni would actually off Adi until I saw the Season 5 trailer and I knew it was inevitable.

8. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    JackG She's a healer; she probably healed herself from that blast so that she could join the feisty emperor. (just kidding)

Bo-Katan likes this.
  9. Bliss000

Bliss000 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 16, 2012
    "The evidence seems clear Ahsoka, nothing will ever change"

What an odd bit of dialog from Barriss. What evidence is she referring to? The evidence against Leta? What will never change?

Why does Barriss look really sad [face_thinking]

Seerow and rumblewagon like this.
  10. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    I think we have to face the reality that any Jedi who do not appear in ROTS will, more than likely, at some stage inevitably receive new deaths. Barriss, Oppo, Eeth, Jocasta, Sora, Bultar, etc.

11. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
  12. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    I don't like it either, but they've done it before, and they will more than likely do it again.

*Insert Filoni meme*

Zabrak 2, Seerow and thank like this.
  13. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Chances are that Luminara will turn out to be dead after the attack and that female Jedi that got shot down from behind while riding on a speeder bike will be retconed into someone completely different. Calling it now.

Seerow and thank like this.
  14. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Well that's great, but Luminara never rode a speeder; she was on Kashyyyk. So none of that really makes any sense.
    [​IMG]
    They can't kill Luminara. Period.

15. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Grrrrrr!:mad: In the prison preview, why didn't Ahsoka turn to Fox and the other clone troopers and say, "Guards, leave us."
    That way people could get furious and angry about more OT dialogue being used!

16. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    TCW missed opportunity #472,319

17. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Filoni Bullet proof monk.

Zabrak 2 and Seerow like this.
  18. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I am happy that Barriss is back. One of the highlights of S2.

If she is the traitor, I guess that would be unexpected, in the same way that it could be Mon Mothma and it would be unexpected. :p

Since we know Ventress is involved, it makes sense that she would be the saboteur. But TWIST if it was Barriss for some reason...I dunno. I'm trying to figure out how Ahsoka is going to be a fugitive here.

We know she and Anakin were off-planet when the explosion happened. Unless she attacks Barriss for some reason, and Ventress comes in later to take out Ahsoka? I dunno.

Seerow likes this.
  19. thank

thank Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 8, 2013
    I honestly think Barriss is the one they're going to make be behind the attack, here's why:
    - Barriss is refined and disciplined, trained by a rigid Jedi Master - she seems like the ideal, loyal Jedi.. which is why it would be surprising that she would go against the order (and would imply that she won't be the last Jedi to go against the order, regardless of training *Anakin*)

Oh! Didn't you hear? that's Luminara's identical twin clone secret sister Aranimul Iludnu, Easy mistake to make :):):):):):)

In all seriousness I do like that TCW retcons some deaths because i dont want luminara to die
    I mean..what!?!

20. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    Good spot. I never noticed that.

21. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    [​IMG]
    *speculation* I think Barriss is upset that no action will be taken against Letta. Barriss kills Letta. Ahsoka gets blamed for Letta's death. Ahsoka becomes a fugitive.

22. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    That was Stass Allie that was killed on the speeder bike

23. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    What, why are we talking about Luminara being killed?

24. thank

thank Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 8, 2013
    tongue in cheek references to mr filoni's tendency to reassign deaths

25. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Phew... thought it was going to happen in this arc...