main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Season 5 [[(major spoilers & video clips!!!)]]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Coric, Sep 2, 2012.

1. KeltheDor

KeltheDor Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 21, 2011
    It's Padme. I got a better look this morning.

2. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Padme always has to stick her nose in where it doesn't belong.

3. BlenderWars

BlenderWars Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 20, 2013
    I have watched it again. Bariss changing her dress when Ahsoka contacts her. She puts off her Skirt and the bodysuit underneath it is the exact same like the dark jedi is wearing. It is Bariss, thats for sure.

I just hope Ventress has not to die for the stupidity of the jedi council...Hairless Harpy and Ahsoka are a great team and i want to see more of them in the future.

Bliss000 and Hank Hill like this.
  4. Hank Hill

Hank Hill Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 9, 2013
    You and me both!!!!!

BlenderWars and UNLIMITED POWER like this.
  5. CloneWarsRescored

CloneWarsRescored Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Any news on the season finale? Did anyone on the forum manage to go at all to the screening?

Paparazzo and Super_Battle_Droid like this.
  6. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Her walking out of the entrance to the Temple...
    Do we think she could leave the Order?

Zabrak 2 and Knight3440 like this.
  7. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    I do really hope this arc ends up as a cliff hangar and Ahsoka is declared guilty. That would make Season 6 intriguing.

8. the_sinister_hologram

the_sinister_hologram Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2012
    Perhaps expelled from the Jedi Order. And she's never heard from again.

I don't think the writers have the courage to kill her on screen.

JediMaster_1977 likes this.
  9. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    After watching the preview, I have a feeling Palpatine will see to it that Ahsoka is found guilty. The opportunity to shake up Anakin's world is too perfect for him to pass up. It would be especially interesting if the Jedi and Senate reach different conclusions. These two trials have the potential to really drive a wedge between the Jedi and the general public.

Seerow and Nubbs like this.
  10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    One thing i'm looking forward to in the Finale is Anakin vs Ventress

11. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Ventress would have a hard time with that......seeing is that she lost her lightsabers to that mysterious dark jedi.

And im sure the dark jedi (Barriss or not) is not going to give them back.

12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    This is the big status quo changer I've been looking for, for a while. Ahsoka out on her own on new adventures. Anakin's faith in the Jedi Council indefinitely damaged. Man, The look on Anakin's face when he sees her with Ventress.

13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    oh yea, maybe it's Anakin vs Barris, hmmm interesting this episode shall be

BlenderWars likes this.
  14. Darth Ibonek

Darth Ibonek Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2013
    Mas Amedda better do something this time.

Bo-Katan likes this.
  15. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    I'd like to know this as well.

16. bigtukker

bigtukker Jedi Master star 2

Sep 22, 2012
    Anyone else suspecting Aurra Sing?

17. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    Small review of The Wrong Jedi that basically tells us nothing we've already heard. :(

http://clubjade.net/?p=47315

"After a quick intro from Dave Filoni and producer Cary Silver (with Filoni officially accepting
    Bonnie Burton into the 104th Wolf Pack), they got the show started. Similar to other screenings where they have shown an entire story arc, this version included some extra scenes that didn’t fit into the original episodes, and perhaps also helped to tie the whole story arc together. As a bonus treat, Dave announced that the opening had been made for the screening: which was having
    The Clone Wars logo enter with the Star Wars theme music as if it were a Star Wars movie. Also, classic Star Wars wipes were used between several scenes that I hadn’t noticed before.

My spoiler-free review of the episodes: Holy cow! This is some of the best this show has ever done – with story, with animation and sound, everything. There is really something to seeing this show on a big screen that makes it so much better than watching it on a TV. But even without the Lucasfilm theater experience, this story will blow you away. We’ve already seen a fantastic scene with Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano at the end of ‘The Jedi Who Knew Too Much’, where their relationship changes with Ahsoka asking her master to trust her as she leaps into the maw of Coruscant. That’s just the start of some great character bits, with Matt Lanter and Ashley Eckstein (and several others) bringing the characters to life in a powerful way. And there’s some awesome action. And some stuff I didn’t expect at all. I’m sure there’s only so many ways I can say that this is amazing, but it truly is.
    Before the Q&A started, Pablo answered two important questions that might have been on people’s minds: No, they weren’t going to take any questions on Episode VII or other non-TCW topics, and there is no official announcement yet on if/when/how Season Six (and later seasons) will be broadcast or otherwise enjoyed by the public.
    The Q&A obviously covered a lot of the key stuff from the story arc, so I won’t talk about it until after all the episodes have aired. If you’re looking for hints for what happens, go back to see my write-ups from the USO screening for some of the questions and answers from that – part I and part II. If you want something not spoilery, Dave Filoni talked about the influence of his pets on the show, and when asked if he got a motion picture budget to make a Clone Wars movie, he’d spend most of it on hockey pants or crew jackets with rocket packs. This screening was Matt Lanter’s first time seeing the completed episodes, and he was pretty amazed by the final results on screen.
    Thanks to Lucasfilm for hosting such a fantastic event. After seeing this screening and the USO screening, I really believe that The Clone Wars is best seen on the big screen, and LFL should keep that in mind for the fans, and fans should seek out any opportunity to watch it cinematically – like at the next Celebration they attend?"

I'd rather wait four weeks to get an epic movie like this with extra scenes :( I hope the DVD's have features where we can watch them like this.

18. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Aurra Sing has really long fingers, the attacker didn't, so no.

19. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Huh, Matt Lanter was Lom Pyke, didn't know that.

20. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Seeing this literally sent shudders down my body just thinking about what is actually happening in this picture

I swear I will cry if she ends up leaving

CloneWarsRescored and Knight3440 like this.
  21. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    This gave me the possible idea that Ahsoka might be put up on a firing line in front of clones

Paparazzo likes this.
  22. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    Me too. I'm anticipating the next episode far more than I was anticipating this weeks. [face_nail_biting]

23. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    I think in anticipation of this possibly happening next week I think we should make a thread for Ahsoka's best moments/reminiscing about the moments and adventures we've had with her

(Yes I know that sounds cheesy. Sue me :p)

cwustudent and CloneWarsRescored like this.
  24. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    I'm thinking she'll either A). be proven innocent and elects to leave the order or B). is inconclusively found guilty and as punishment is forced to leave.

Knight3440 likes this.
  25. CloneWarsRescored

Sep 4, 2012
    I think Anakin will have proof Ahsoka is innocent. He'll race to the temple to prove her innocence right as they are about to charge her and Anakin has to fight the temple guards.

That is the only reason why I think Anakin is fighting someone in the temple. OR maybe he fights Barriss and that is why we only see him in the shots and not the person he is fighting.